Jobs at At New Usual Limited
Posted on: 23 January, 2015
Deadline: 4 February, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at New Usual Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
At New Usual Limited, we strive to innovate and lead with technology. We invest in innovative technologies that deliver business value in short time scales and help our customer use technology in ways that deliver the utmost in profitability and brand differentiation. Our people are carefully selected, well trained and highly motivated to deliver outstanding business and technical service.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The person must have B.Sc in Computer Science or any related courses and must have (PMP, PRINCE2 Certified professionals).
go to method of application »
- Developers (junior, intermediate and Senior) with the following skill set: Java/J2EE, .NET, C#, Oracle Developer/DBA, PHP/MySQL, Agile. The applicant must have all these skills before applying!
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Working with Project Managers to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs.
- Maintaining and supporting multiple projects and deadlines.
- Recording work progress on a weekly basis.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support.
- Ability to develop large scale web/database applications.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users and project manager.
- Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces.
- Ability to construct user guides and documentation.
- Project Management skills.
- E-commerce integration skills.
- Adobe Photoshop skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Transact SQL.
- Working experience with Content Management Systems.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about New Usual LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Integrated Marketing Manager at myPadi.ng
- Latest Vacancies at AK Infotech Solutions Limited
- Senior Server Administrator at Venture Garden Group
- Executive Assistant at Vantage Stream Multi-Trust Limited
- Senior Accountant at Swift Networks Limited
- Information Technology Roles at Kingsmen And Gracewards Limited
- Marketing and Strategy Manager at Comternet World Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Jireh Technologies Ltd