Jobs at At New Usual Limited
Posted on: 23 January, 2015
Deadline: 4 February, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at New Usual Limited
At New Usual Limited, we strive to innovate and lead with technology. We invest in innovative technologies that deliver business value in short time scales and help our customer use technology in ways that deliver the utmost in profitability and brand differentiation. Our people are carefully selected, well trained and highly motivated to deliver outstanding business and technical service.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The person must have B.Sc in Computer Science or any related courses and must have (PMP, PRINCE2 Certified professionals).
go to method of application »
- Developers (junior, intermediate and Senior) with the following skill set: Java/J2EE, .NET, C#, Oracle Developer/DBA, PHP/MySQL, Agile. The applicant must have all these skills before applying!
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Working with Project Managers to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs.
- Maintaining and supporting multiple projects and deadlines.
- Recording work progress on a weekly basis.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support.
- Ability to develop large scale web/database applications.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users and project manager.
- Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces.
- Ability to construct user guides and documentation.
- Project Management skills.
- E-commerce integration skills.
- Adobe Photoshop skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Transact SQL.
- Working experience with Content Management Systems.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about New Usual LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Key Account Manager at Vertiv Co Nigeria
- Drivers at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited
- Senior Account Manager (Sales) at Internet Solutions Nigeria
- Sales Executives at The Source Computers Limited
- Job Opportunities at ipNX Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Software Developer at Teflonhub Limited
- UI/UX Front Developer at KariXchange Nigeria Limited