Vacancy for an Accountant exists in an International Food and Beverage Company in Ibadan, Oyo state.
Must Have Completed NYSC
Must Not Be More Than 27 Years Old
• Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
• Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
• Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements.
• Advise in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, the design of accounting or data processing systems, or long-range tax or estate plans.
• Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
• Provide internal and external auditing services for the businesses
• Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this position, click here