Jobs at IAN Associates
Posted on: 23 January, 2015
Deadline: 4 February, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at IAN Associates
IAN Associates is recruiting to fill the positions of Accounts Assistant and Franchise Executive
- Effectively communicate with Project Managers (PM) and Principals-in-Charge (PIC), regarding contract / project / construction documents, change orders and other contract modifications, approvals, and any additional services-related to billing.
- Prepare final invoice package containing draft and final invoices for all billable projects, including all applicable backup for approval by Supervisor.
- Mail final invoices file consultant and client invoice copies in the billing folder.
- Maintain the billing folders for all projects, with all the appropriate documents, including expenses, consultant invoices, and monthly invoices, in accordance with standard procedures.
- Provide the accounts payables team member with advice on client billing, relative to consultant invoicing and reimbursable expenses. It is expected that the Biller maintain a continuous line of communication to clear any open issues.
- Work with the cash receipts team member to reconcile variances that occur in the application of cash.
- Perform additional assignments, as directed by the Supervisor.
- Communicate and coordinate with the Head Office.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Accounting, Project or Construction experience will be an added advantage
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy, including experience in word processing, spreadsheets and accounting software.
- Knowledge of standard contract / project / construction terms
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations and respond to changes in priorities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion.
- Employ problem-solving skills and analysis, and report problems to the Accounting Manager, as necessary.
- Knowledge of the project structure in a client/consultant business environment.
go to method of application »
- To assist in development of Franchising Brand Materials
- To Market collective Brands to prospective buyers
- To Develop sales of collective Brands to prospective buyers
- To Communicate with prospective buyers of collective Brands
- To administer the recruitment, selection and appointment process
- Marketing activity KPI’s
- Sales activity KPI’s
- Buyer feedback KPI’s
- Communications, Administration
- Marketing, Sales presentations
- CONSULTATIVE Sales
- Meeting management
- Process control / adherence
- Channel Management 3yrs or
- Sales Management 3 yrs
- Working alone on own initiative
- Used to travelling in Nigeria
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's with job title as subject of mail to:
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about IAN AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Accounting Vacancies at at a Leading Manufacturing Company - PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Showroom Customer Service/Sales Executives at WOW Jobs
- 2017 Anheuser-Busch InBev Graduate Programme
- Jobs at a Manufacturing Company - W-Holistic Business Solutions
- Technical Jobs at Nampak Cartons Nigeria Limited
- Career Opportunities at Dangote Group
- Career Opportunities at Dangote Group - NASCON Allied Industries Plc
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruiting for Business IT & Project Manager