Coordinator, Brand and Business Development at WFO Advisors
Posted on: 23 January, 2015
Deadline: 13 February, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at WFO International
WFO Advisors Limited provides accounting and business advisory services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
Based on recent expansion, WFO Advisors Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
- We are looking for a candidate for our Brand and Business Development Unit. This unit’s major function is to project the brand of the firm through social networks, business journals, market research and knowledge communication, external speaking engagements and coordination of business development activities.
Successful candidate must be able to deliver on this critical Key Performance Index (KPI):
- Increase the firm's followership on the chosen social network platforms.
- Research, Develop and Deploy special newsletters on an emerging issue per month.
- Generate a pipeline of strong potential clients with at least one successful conversion per month.
- Ensure external presentations or TV/Radio panelist involvement per month by any or some of the firm's leaders.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) in Social Sciences or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Brand and Business Development.
- Grounded in the area of Market Research and Knowledge Communication.
- Demonstrates exceptional Social Media Communication skills.
- Goal Oriented, Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
- Ability to deliver high performance results with minimal supervision.
Method of Application
Qualified interested candidates should please send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating "Coordinator Brand & Business Development" as subject of their email and their mail should summarize how they best fit for the position (Important).
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WFO InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at an EPC Company - Ralds and Agate
- Jobs at M'Cie Consults Limited
- Production Manager at Capax360
- Accountant Officer at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Apply Now for Nerilus Global Analyst Training Program (GATP)
- Construction Manager at Ralds & Agate
- Marketing Executives at SESEWA Brand
- Latest Vacancies at Simeon's Pivot Resources