ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 145,000 people
As a Sales Engineer, you will be part of the Process Automation (PA) division and based in Lagos. The PA division delivers integrated solutions for control, plant optimization, industry-specific application knowledge and services to help process industry customers worldwide meet their critical business needs in the areas of operational profitability, capital productivity, risk management and global responsibility. These industries include oil and gas, power, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, metals, cement, minerals, marine and turbocharging.
As a Sales Engineer your responsibilities will be as follows:
• Conduct all required trainings recommended by Sales Manager within given deadlines.
• Responsible for an assigned sales budget, to be achieved with a set profit targets.
• Responsible for generating inquiries & preparation of quotations, either by using the available dimensioning tools or by contacting different ABB or non ABB suppliers.
• Ensure optimum product selection & price level for all quotations.
• Perform a weekly customer visit plan.
• Intensive follow up for all generated quotations.
• Clarifications and deliveries with prompt response to all the customers.
• Collect market data on competitors’ prices from tenders.
• Responsible for all orders registration, issuing purchase requisitions, and submit all required documents to order handling for issuing suppliers' orders.
• Review & confirm all suppliers' order acknowledgements.
• Issuing clients order acknowledgements for all orders, to ensure technical & commercial alignment with client's order.
• Responsibility for all orders payments collection.
• Contribute with all gained market information.
• Seeking & developing new markets approaches.
Ideally you'll hold Bachelor Degree in Electrical Power or Communications Engineering with a minimum of 5-7 years of experience and fluency in both spoken & written English language is a must.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.