Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the following job vacancies:
The Account Manager will be accountable for building key relationships, managing and maximizing customer satisfaction at key customer accounts as well as growing usage, revenue and market share to help achieve the company's strategic objectives. The individual will work closely with multiple groups within the customer’s organization, as well as sales, service, support, training, marketing, finance, legal and other internal functions to provide a single, comprehensive view to the customer across their Financial and Risk products and solutions. The role requires a strategic thinker that can build senior level relationships across the industry, partner with customers to understand their organization, needs and workflow, plan an account strategy and execute seamlessly to deliver business results.
Qualification and Experience:
The individual will develop the financial markets sustainably across a fast-growing region.
Responsibilities within West Africa
· Growing and retaining the organization’s financial business.
· Growing and managing senior level relationships in financial institutions, corporate and the public sector; directly managing government accounts.
· Overseeing and managing revenue.
· Driving consistent and excellent experience across all aspects of the client journey.
· Providing feedback on industry trends, challenges and opportunities to, and prioritizing client needs.
· Promoting the organization’s brand and value proposition in the financial, corporate and government communities.
· Supporting the different functions within the financial business, and other organizational businesses, by sharing leads, needs and relationships, and conducting joint discussions, as required to drive the success and profitability of the entire organisation.
· Developing a high performing team, and ensuring alignment of other virtual team members towards the common goals of the business.
· Success measured by growth in revenue, net sales and net installations in strategic client segments.
Qualification and Experience:
· 10 years experience within the financial markets space
. Experience in Financial Institutions, Investment Banking or Retail arena or International organization is an added advantage
. Relationship and connection within the financial and public sector is a plus
· Demonstrated success in a sales, account management, business development and/or client service role is essential.
· Prior management experience is required.
· A strong network of contacts within the region is strongly preferred.
· Excellent understanding of the organization’s full value proposition.
· Ability to build business relationship with clients at all levels.
· Excellent English language skills to enable effective communication both internally and externally. French is strongly preferred.
· Self motivation and highly driven personality.
· Proven track record of business achievement.
· Work closely with colleagues in sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and the GGO Governments Market Development teams to execute on an agreed business development plan, which includes the following:
. Proactively engage with federal and state government entities and major public sector organizations in Nigeria, and similarly in other ECOWAS countries and at an ECOWAS level, building strong relationships, understanding core requirements, communicating and showcasing organization’s services and capabilities across the relevant business lines, working with internal and external stakeholders to develop applicable propositions, and winning business with targeted institutions
. Grow revenue in the government segment across ECOWAS.
. Create and maintain a network of strategic alliances with external partners, to support market penetration objectives
. Support the GGO Governments Market Development team with business development initiatives in other markets where required, assuming ownership where appropriate
· Develop a strong understanding of our services and capabilities across organization’s business lines in order to meet short- and long-term revenue targets.
· Focus new business initiatives in Nigeria and the rest of ECOWAS on the government and quasi-government sector.
· Support regional leadership team in the development and refinement of government growth plans, drawing from previous experience to identify opportunities, requirements and ‘go to market’ strategy.
· Develop government relationships: identify government and public sector targets based on strategy and business priorities; arrange and attend meetings with senior government and public sector representatives, drafting formal requests and attending high-level networking functions and social events as and where required.
· Raise awareness: communicate our capabilities to government and public sector representatives, qualify scope of opportunity and provide clear, structured feedback to internal stakeholders.
· Proactively source government tenders, formal requests for proposal and unsolicited proposals through engagement, clarify the scope of work as appropriate, and prioritise opportunities. Own proposal writing and bid management, designing solutions matching the scope of opportunity in conjunction with internal and external parties, and submit/present proposals/bids to government entities and public sector institutions.
· Handle negotiations and discussions over contractual terms with prospective clients.
· Oversee secured projects, and maintain relationships on an ongoing basis.
· Demonstrate thought leadership on public sector reform and opportunities in region of relevance, speaking at conferences as appropriate.
· Join Nigerian government delegations visiting abroad on a selective basis.
· Work with internal stakeholders to establish and maintain strategic alliances with third parties, including consultants, multilateral organizations and policy advisory bodies, to help grow our business and complement capabilities.
· Project manage operations and delivery of strategic projects in Nigeria and other geographies as required.
· Bachelors Degree in Economics/Business/Law/Finance/Engineering/IT
· MBA or other Masters Degree preferred
· 10+ years experience working in sub-Saharan Africa, with a focus on advising government and quasi-government customers
· Prior experience of the Nigerian market and pre-existing contacts/relationships are essential
· Strong consulting/strategy/advisory background preferred
· Excellent communication/interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships quickly are mandatory
· Must be comfortable working with and presenting to senior management
· A collaborative and flexible – yet organized and efficient – work ethic is essential to the role
· Proven track record in project managing complex engagements, and working to tight deadlines
· Experience in at least two industries of the following preferred: Financial, Legal, Tax and ICT
· Fluency in French is an advantage
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.