Troloppe Property Services seeks aggressive, ambitious and capable individuals to expand our real estate sales and lettings team.
Candidates must be self-motivated, aggressive, tenacious and entrepreneurial by nature. Responsibilities include: negotiating, prospecting, market research, deal origination, and transaction management.
What We offer:
- Competitive basic salary + benefits
- Attractive commission structure
- Fast-track career opportunities
- Excellent working environment
- Excellent support tools and structure
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority.
- The ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks.
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail.
- Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team.
- Confident and assertive where required.
- Sociable and outgoing.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion.
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to hit and exceed targets – must be used to working on a commission structure.
- Must be sales orientated with strong customer service levels.
- Must be well dressed and presented at all times
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook). Word processing/typing/or equivalent would be advantageous.
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong sales skills.
- Relevant experience within a reputable real estate agency.
- Must be diligent and display good attention to detail and have an understanding of the legislations of real estate sales and lettings.