Job at Workspace Global via MasterMind HRSG
Posted on: 22 January, 2015
Deadline: 30 January, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Workspace Global is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountability; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performance Management, Staffing, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Coaching, Developing Standards, Financial Planning and Strategy, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Strategic Planning, Quality Management
Strong requirements for the job:
- Experience within advertising space in South Africa for the minimum of 5years
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in advertising space.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Please, adhere strictly to the requirements above.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Technical Service Manager at African Management Services Company (AMSCO)
- Fresh Vacancies at a Professional Service Company - Fosad Consulting
- Archivist at KPMG Nigeria
- Marketing Assistant At People-matters
- Graduate Vacancies at Serve Consulting Limited
- Human Resource/ Admin Officer at Air Separation Nigeria Limited
- Driver at Sahel Capital and Advisory Limited
- Operational Controlling Executive (Finance Operations) at Nielsen Company