A customer focused Company and key a player in the Nigerian Food Sector and a multinational with strong brands requires the services of a male candidate who has the under listed qualifications and competencies and has worked extensively and RETIRED as a Technical/Operations Manager in a Noodles Company to work on contract in the position of:
The appointee will amongst other things be responsible for:
* Process line inspection and monitoring to ensure compliance with set standards.
* Supervision of Process operations and shift production in terms of quality and target achievement.
* Ensure all raw and packaging materials are satisfactory before commencement of production.
* Generate statistical reports of production quality performance weekly and monthly as required.
* Ensure compliance with quality standards.
* Good knowledge of GMP, QMS and ISO 9001-2008 systems,
* Any other assigned job.
The suitable candidate must possess;
* BSc/HND Food Science and Technology or any other food related disciplines.
* Masters in Production Management will be an added advantage.
* Must have worked in a noodle Company in charge of Development and/or R&D and/or Purchasing and/or Production.
* Computer Literate.
* Strong analytical Skills.
* Good human management skills and planning.
* Ability to work with little or no supervision.
Remuneration: The position attracts competitive remuneration packages. If you meet the specification stated above and desirous of working as part of a team of highly motivated and Target Driven people, forward your resume and
application to email@example.com not later than two (2) weeks from the date of publication.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.