Welcome to the SENCE Vacancies page. The following are the available vacancies we currently have. To apply, please select the particular job opportunity you are interested in, read the requirements and click the apply button. If you encounter any problems with yor application please contact us. Before you click on the final button ensure that you have uploaded your CV.
We upload new jobs regularly on the site, so if you do not find what you are looking for at the moment , please check back later. Thank you for your Interest in SENCE and best wishes with your search.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Associate Director of Business Development and Strategy will be responsible for developing and leading strategic marketing and business development operations with the aim of growing the organisations business profile and reputation, clientele portfolio and profit base.
• Responsible for leading the Business Development unit in designing and managing business development strategies.
• To lead the unit in the execution of strategy projects, directives and objectives as dictated by client needs , sector developments and directives from executive management
• To lead in translating broad business guidelines into specific operational plans
• Develop proposals and presentations, report, summaries based on survey data which will be communicated to various audiences such as clients, senior government officials in Nigeria, as well as to the general public.
• Assist in strategic projects for executive level clientele.
• To support the Managing Director/CEO and Director of Business Development & Strategy in developing and launching strategic initiatives to include strategic frameworks for analyzing projects with existing clients and review new market opportunities to partner or acquire.
• Develop financial and economic models that support the
• Assessment and value of potential opportunities i.e. market sizing, financial analysis with financial forecasts
• Oversee the growth of the organisation’s business to ensure that it attracts more clients and to increase the Company’s market share. Successfully introduce new products to further enhance organisation’s reputation and to consolidate its wide range of competencies in today’s information and services driven economy.
• To periodically review economic literature on Nigeria and to identify trends and issues which may be relevant to on- going work.
• To liaise with the management team to achieve operational efficiency through implementing optimal organizational design and structure, developing effective official company policies and procedures and promoting good governance.
• Assist the Director of Business Development and Strategy in any other business development roles.
• To represent the Business Development and Strategy unit at meetings, seminars and workshops when the need arises.
• Relationship management and building sustainable relationships measured by number of renewals annually.
• Lead in the creation and acquisition of incremental revenue opportunities for the company with existing client base.
• Lead in the creation of all phases of new business projects including market analysis, value proposition, strategic fit, economic models and launch to support the new project.
• Manage the Unit’s annual budget and monitor its implementation.
• Prepare periodic management reports on the activities of the Unit.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.