Primary responsibility will be to bring in new businesses for our partners (BBC.com, Linkedin.com, Notjustok.com and Etisalat) and ensure existing relationships are smooth and growing. Working very closely with our partners to ensure media buyers or advertisers are satisfied with high quality service. The Online Advertising Sales Executive will work closely with a team of traffickers and strategist to deliver on campaign objectives.
This role will require compulsory Digital Marketing Training at our training centre and may require international travel during the course of the year. The successful candidate will be exposed to digital marketing, digital advertising sales and trafficking using Doubleclick. This is major career boost coupled with working closely with some of the world's leading online properties. The reponsibilities will be but not limited to the below.
- Responsible for developing media buyers relationships and closing the ‘sale’.
- Responsible for revenue growth/target and new relationships
- Write proposals with details required to close the sales
- Understand all processes and online platforms we manage.
- Responsible for forecasting and profitability
- Explore new partnerships clients.
- Be able to represent international partners during meetings, events and live sessions
- Ability to work with multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams across Kenya, UK, South Africa, Ghana, United States
- Ensure customers are fully briefed and kept up-to-date with all digital marketing opportunities available
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have relevant contacts among media buyers and agencies.
- Ability to motivate and work within a team.
- Must be a digital native or passionate about digital technology
- Strong understanding and relationship in the local advertising industry.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Problem solving and project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Passion for technology.
- Passion for excellence in everything.
- Passion for revenue and efficiency.
- Excellent communication skills and open to ideas and feedback.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Innovative and creative mind.
- Experience working in a Media or Advertising Sales role
- Naturally charismatic!
- Understand the client’s products, services and market.
- A strong passion to win business.
- Proven experience of revenue generation.