Current Employment Offer at HCDC Limited
Posted on: 21 January, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
HCDC Limited is currently recruiting for the below position:
- · Monitor and forecast Cash flows, setting targets and control environment for the cash management within the region to maximise cash flow.
- · Hire, train, develop and motivate financial personnel within the country to fulfil their responsibilities and to increase their competencies and performance.
- · Organise, manage, coordinate the financial processes to guide decisions and validate results. In addition minimise costs and increase efficiencies within the organisation.
- · Set the environment and processes to collect, consolidate, analyse and validate in order to produce forecasts, draw conclusions on variances and recommend corrective action.
- · Provide Country and Regional management with reliable financial data in order to assist in the decision making of the Business.
- · Organise and implement the planning and budgeting scope, activities and schedule of the Country/Area and set targets to produce resource plans and budgets.
- · Define the financial structure of the Business, its process requirements, in order to comply with internal and external demands.
- · Comply with the risk management, financial instructions, reporting definitions and internal control requirements of company guidelines in order to provide consistent and informative management information.
Qualification and Minimum Experience:
- Must have a B.Sc. in Accounting or Finance, MBA is an added advantage
- Must be chartered, by ICAN (minimum of 8 years)
- At least 10 years Post-NYSC experience in the Finance Department of a reputable Organization, of which the last 8 years must be at a Managerial Level.
- Sound accounting knowledge and experience (IFRS), in management accounting and analysis
- Understanding of accounting and reporting systems (both management and ERP)
Method of Application
Interested candidates are to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applying for as the subject of the e-mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers at Career Prime
- Graduate Analyst/Trainee at HT-Limited
- Jobs at Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
- Accounts/Operations Officer at Bellforte Consulting
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment (Hausa Speaking)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Head of Sales at a Holding Company - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Consulting Macro-Economist at Genesis Analytics