Current Employment Offer at HCDC Limited
Posted on: 21 January, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
HCDC Limited is currently recruiting for the below position:
- · Monitor and forecast Cash flows, setting targets and control environment for the cash management within the region to maximise cash flow.
- · Hire, train, develop and motivate financial personnel within the country to fulfil their responsibilities and to increase their competencies and performance.
- · Organise, manage, coordinate the financial processes to guide decisions and validate results. In addition minimise costs and increase efficiencies within the organisation.
- · Set the environment and processes to collect, consolidate, analyse and validate in order to produce forecasts, draw conclusions on variances and recommend corrective action.
- · Provide Country and Regional management with reliable financial data in order to assist in the decision making of the Business.
- · Organise and implement the planning and budgeting scope, activities and schedule of the Country/Area and set targets to produce resource plans and budgets.
- · Define the financial structure of the Business, its process requirements, in order to comply with internal and external demands.
- · Comply with the risk management, financial instructions, reporting definitions and internal control requirements of company guidelines in order to provide consistent and informative management information.
Qualification and Minimum Experience:
- Must have a B.Sc. in Accounting or Finance, MBA is an added advantage
- Must be chartered, by ICAN (minimum of 8 years)
- At least 10 years Post-NYSC experience in the Finance Department of a reputable Organization, of which the last 8 years must be at a Managerial Level.
- Sound accounting knowledge and experience (IFRS), in management accounting and analysis
- Understanding of accounting and reporting systems (both management and ERP)
Method of Application
Interested candidates are to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applying for as the subject of the e-mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)Similar Jobs
- Personal Driver at Bizpoint Commercial Services
- IT Manager at Enzo, Krypton and Company
- Admin. Assistant at PG Consulting Limited
- Graphic Designer/Content Writer at Zuriel Consulting
- Fresh Jobs at People Matters
- Application Developer at an Oil and Gas Firm - Workforce Group
- Group Information Systems Manager at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Customer Experience Personnel at UnoCasa Limited