· Monitor and forecast Cash flows, setting targets and control environment for the cash management within the region to maximise cash flow.
· Hire, train, develop and motivate financial personnel within the country to fulfil their responsibilities and to increase their competencies and performance.
· Organise, manage, coordinate the financial processes to guide decisions and validate results. In addition minimise costs and increase efficiencies within the organisation.
· Set the environment and processes to collect, consolidate, analyse and validate in order to produce forecasts, draw conclusions on variances and recommend corrective action.
· Provide Country and Regional management with reliable financial data in order to assist in the decision making of the Business.
· Organise and implement the planning and budgeting scope, activities and schedule of the Country/Area and set targets to produce resource plans and budgets.
· Define the financial structure of the Business, its process requirements, in order to comply with internal and external demands.
· Comply with the risk management, financial instructions, reporting definitions and internal control requirements of company guidelines in order to provide consistent and informative management information.
Must have a B.Sc. in Accounting or Finance, MBA is an added advantage
Must be chartered, by ICAN (minimum of 8 years)
At least 10 years Post-NYSC experience in the Finance Department of a reputable Organization, of which the last 8 years must be at a Managerial Level.
Sound accounting knowledge and experience (IFRS), in management accounting and analysis
Understanding of accounting and reporting systems (both management and ERP)
Method of Application
Interested candidates are to send their CVs to email@example.com using the position applying for as the subject of the e-mail.
Enter your email to be the first to know about all jobs in Nigeria
Enter one word that best describes the job you are looking for
Available Jobs in Nigeria Today
MyJobMag.com is a fast-growing jobs in Nigeria publishing platform.
We assist job seekers by providing the latest and verified job adverts and career information from employers and recruiters in all Nigerian states. We ensure candidates get to apply for insider job vacancies that go unadvertised both online and in newspapers. Our job services are FREE ie. we do not expect jobseekers to pay for our career services. Subscribe to MyJobMag via the following channels: email, Facebook, Twitter, Blackberry:
Leading Job Site in Nigeria
As the leading job website in Nigeria, MyJobMag is much more than just a job listing platform. We offer various articles, tip, resource and tools for both job seekers and employers.