If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
This is an experienced role, responsible for providing human capital management advisory services to businesses. Helps companies develop and communicate policies, train employees, and implement a recruitment process.
- Lead HR-related projects via management of end-to-end HR systems development, advising companies on best human capital management practices.
- Help organisations strategically integrate effective HR processes, programs and practices into their daily operations.
- Perform internal reviews and audit of current systems and policies.
- Develop and review HR programs and policies for organisations.
- Perform quality assurance checks and deliver surveys to employees.
- Conduct comprehensive cost/benefit analysis and prepare business case for projects.
- Match job seekers to employers.
- Ensure business practices are in accordance with human resource policies and labor laws.
- Help train managers and HR employees and other categories of employees.
- Provide company with updated salary and job description information.
- Help implement applicant tracking systems.
- Provide consultation and guidance to senior management in the interpretation of human resource management policies, procedures, programs and application of related government laws and regulations
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Plan approaches and pitches; work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns and objectives.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Attend industry functions and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Maintain staff recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees; maintain a safe, secure and legal work environment, developing personal growth opportunities.
- Provide advice on discipline process, conduct disciplinary review conferences and advise on appropriate outcomes.
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of innovative workforce retention programs.
- Oversee projects being lead by intermediate level staff under your supervision.
- Present a professional image in conduct, attitude and attire.
- Supervise and mentor members of your unit/project team.
- Conduct employee review and assessment processes.
- Accomplish financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variance; initiating corrective actions.
Other Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of first degree, and membership of a related professional body.
- At least five years experience at a similar job in a well structured environment.
- Self-motivated and passionate about leading a business unit to sustainable growth.
- Exemplary leadership and professional abilities/demeanor.
- Goal oriented, with excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Networking, prospecting and motivation for sales.
Method of Application
Applications should be sent to email@example.com using Head-HR-21 as subject of the mail. Wrong applications will not be opened. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Application closes 20th February 2015.