Latest Vacancy at Cobranet Limited
Posted on: 20 January, 2015
Deadline: 29 January, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Cobranet Limited
Cobranet Limited was incorporated in 2003 and began its operations to provide the Nigerian Market with a reliable Internet Service and meet the requirements of the market, positioning itself as a leader in providing Internet Solutions and as a provider of choice.
The company was founded and is managed by a group of professionals whose collective business backgrounds include managing diversified business such as Banking/Industry/and Internet Services in Nigeria as well as other countries internationally. This rich experience in varied business gives Cobranet an edge as a professional solution provider. Cobranet ensures that it does not compromise on quality or performance and uses State of Art Technology and equipment to provide a reliable link to its subscribers. Importing bandwidth directly from Intelsat via satellite give Cobranet the biggest advantage since it is not dependent on any other bandwidth provider and ensures extremely high uptimes.
Cobranet is recruiting to fill the position of: Corporate Sales Executive/Engineer
Education / Experience
- B.Sc. /B.A degree or its equivalent in related field from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in an ISP industry is required; skills in Corporate Sales an added advantage
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and in the use of Internet-based resources
- Experience in the internet connectivity environment and a technical overview or background
- Excellent Communication skills, organizational skills, self-motivation, results-oriented with a positive outlook, punctuality, ambitious, clear focus on high quality and business profit, mature, credible, perceptive and articulate
- Must be comfortable to contact and deal with all types of companies: small, medium and multi-national companies
- Personal traits: reliable, tolerant, determined, well presented, businesslike, polite, well-mannered and be a team-player
- Ability to develop and maintain a computerized customer and prospect database
- Ability to prospect for new potential sales, respond to and follow up sales enquiries
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaise with internal order-processing staff
- Flexibility is required and ability to work extended hours when required without it upsetting domestic situation.
- Salary plus commission attractive and according to skills and experience. Possession of some of the qualities stated above is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cobranet LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Job Opening at The Source Computers Limited
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at ChamsSwitch Limited
- Human Resource Role at General Electric (GE)
- Accountant at a Technology Driven Company - Culminate Consulting
- Media Content Producer at Andela
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at Savics
- Group Head Of New Business at Signal Alliance
- Fresh Jobs at General Electric (GE)