Admin Job at Alexander Nelson
Posted on: 20 January, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Alexander Nelson
We are a human resources firm dedicated to helping our clients find, grow and retain the best talent in the global marketplace. We challenge ourselves everyday to go beyond our client's expectations in providing them with world class consulting and human capital development services
- Providing secretarial and day-to-day general administration to the office of the Chairman.
- Providing / coordinating secretarial and other office administration duties to the practice Directors.
Tasks and Responsibilities include:
- Managing the day-to-day schedule/ activities of Chairman’s office.
- Coordinate calendar, travel, meetings, and schedule arrangements for the Chairman.
- Coordinate operations of Chairman’s office including, reception, document preparation & control of internal communications and general office maintenance.
- Coordinate meetings as required, including, drafting agendas, preparing and circulating papers, taking minutes.
- Answering and filtering of calls.
- Diary management duties will include, coordinating diaries, prioritizing and resolving conflicting diary appointments.
- Arranging & maintaining of records and confidential files for the practice.
- Competent and accurate preparation of letters, reports, documents and presentations for the practice.
- Word processing documents, such as letters, documents, presentations and reports for the practice as required.
- Excellent secretarial skills at senior management level.
- Minimum of 5 year post qualification experience in construction industry will be preferable.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated and dynamic secretary.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Respect for confidential information.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Self-motivated individual.
- Team player with a flexible and reliable attitude.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Alexander NelsonSimilar Jobs
- Front Desk Officer at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Job Openings at Platinum Careers
- Current Job Placements at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited
- Job Openings at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Executive Assistant at Workforce Group
- Jobs at Lorache Limited
- Project Manager at HReade Limited
- Human Resource Manager at Fadac Resources