Ofserv is an integrated energy company organized to harvest opportunities across the E & P value chain.
Formed in 2008, Ofserv commenced operations in 2010 providing innovative and cost effective solutions within the upstream sector of the Energy industry.
Our strategy centers around employing creative solutions that accelarate field development as well as enhance our client's operational efficiencies. The company is & full commercialization of Oil & Gas fields thereby maximixing value and returns to asset owners.
Ofserv principals including its advisors draw on over 100 years of combined, world class Oil & Gas industry experience relevant to Africa. Our core competencies are in two broad based functional categories: Drilling & Facilities Maintenance, within which we provide an array of technical and consulting services. To enhance our ability to consistently deliver cost effective solutions, Ofserv have invested in technologically advanced equipment and continue to attract and develop a pool of top notch talents.
Ofserv's current geographical areas of focus spans West Africa.
• Must be a degree holder and possess professional qualification in supply chain
• Candidate must have at least 10 years work experience with background in logistics or purchasing
• Must have commercial experience with good understanding of contract negotiation, pricing agreement etc
• Good planning and organizational skills is required
• Candidate should have a degree in accounting or business related; or equivalent 5-8 years post qualification experience
• Must possess high level of technical accounting skills
• Strong analytical, problem solving skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendation on business issues
• Must have well developed written and oral communication skills
• Must possess ability to work in a team environment
• Candidate must have degree or post graduate qualification in relevant discipline
• Must possess recognized QHSE qualification (IOSH, NEBOSH or equivalent)
• Good Knowledge of applicable national and international QHSE legislations
• Candidate must possess technical skills in occupational health and safety and QHSE management systems
• Experience in offshore operations will be advantageous
• Candidate must possess a university degree with minimum of 15 years experience in the oil & gas industry
• Must have a minimum of 5 years in rig management experience in deep-water operations
• Strong leadership and customer relationship skills
• Must display a dynamic pro-active attitude and be self-driven
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their detailed CVs to email@example.com