Our client is an innovative, dynamic and domestic maintenance company providing cleaning services in various forms by employing modern methods, using proven equipment and materials together with well-trained personnel to deliver the utmost in cleaning services.
Employee in this job Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports. Process and reconcile a wide variety of accounting documents such as invoices, departmental billings, employee reimbursements, bank reconciliation, cash receipts, vendor statements, and journal vouchers; review and code financial information; prepare and process documents to disburse funds, make deposits and prepare reports; compile and review information for accuracy; and maintain records.
Work is performed by applying knowledge of accounting terminology and using Spreadsheets and/or automated accounting systems.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
- Accomplish the result by performing the duty
- Any other duty of similar deliverable that may be assigned from time to time
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- MUST be a chartered accountant and a female
- Corporate Finance, confidentiality
- Reporting skills, deadline-oriented, time management
- Reasoning ability, mathematical ability, and logical thinking skills
- Data entry management, Problem solving skills
- Proficient with MS Office (word, excel, Power point) a MUST and accounting software usage.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- The Candidate MUST be a Female, MUST be a Chartered Accountant, a graduate with back ground in Accounting and MUST be familiar with accounting modelling tools.
- Must have 5 – 6 years work experience in core accounting duties in a middle level position.
Method of Application
ONLY QUALIFIED FEMALE CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT SHOULD PLEASE SEND THEIR CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘FACCT’ as subject of mail. Wrong applications will not be opened!
- Salary is a gross of N300,000 per month
- Deadline is Thursday 30th January, 2015
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale