Entry-Level Graduate Vacancies in a Bank via Workforce
Posted on: 20 January, 2015
Deadline: 30 January, 2015
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Our client is an institution in the Financial Services Sector that is driven by operational excellence, advanced technology, innovation and professionalism. Their continuous quest to revamp the financial services in Nigeria especially for small and medium businesses has led to the creation of career opportunities for young outstanding graduates with business acumen to fill the entry level roles that exist within the institution.
Our firm, Workforce Management Centre, has been engaged to source for candidates who meet the following selection criteria;
- A minimum of Second Class Lower degree in any discipline (B.Sc)
- Minimum of 5 O'level credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) at one sitting
- Not more than 25 years old as at the time of this application
- Must have completed NYSC as at March 30, 2015.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should visit: www.wfmcentre.com/careers to apply. Application closes Friday, 30th January, 2015 and 'only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Head, Investment Banking at Oscar Temple
- Internal Control and Audit Officers at Crossover Microfinance Bank
- Job Vacancies at Imisi Partners
- User Experience/User Interface Designer at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Resident Control Officer at Citygate Global Investment Limited
- Career Opportunities at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Graduate and Experienced Vacancies at ARM Life Plc
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)