Associated Bus Company (ABC) Transport is the leading intercity coach operator in Nigeria with an increasing fleet operation covering Nigeria and West Africa.
Job Title: Workshop Managers
The workshop managers will have the ultimate responsibility for the optimum performance of the company’s fleet. They must have the technical and managerial competence to maintain over 200 vehicles (Buses and Trucks) through several workshops located in different parts of the country.
• Accurate implementation of preventive maintenance policy.
• The formulation of vehicle maintenance policy
• Coordination of all service workshops
• Coordination of mechanics and technicians training
• Appropriate response time to jobs
• Degree in Automobile /Mechanical Engineering.
• Management experience in a similar environment.
• Computer literacy and knowledge of its use in maintenance scheduling.
• Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience.
• Ability to work in a team, meet demanding deadlines.
• Communicate effectively.
Attractive and competitive.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their handwritten application and CV to the
Head, Human Resources,
Application Deadline is 30th November, 2010