Our client is a high performing and technology driven insurance company. It reequires the services of dedicated, top of range professionals.
Position: Group head - Finance (LEC/CHP/GHF10/01)
The position reports directly to the managing Director/ CEO and has overall responsibility for the finance and accounting function fo the company. This includes the development of the Company's investment policies and procedures as well as portfolio management strategy.
- Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in banking and finance, Accounting, Economics or allied areas. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Must be an associate member of the Institute of chartered Accountants. ACIIn professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- possession of a minimum of 10 years post qualification experience, of which at least 8 must be in the insurance services sector and 2 years in a Senior Management Position.
- Must have excellent understanding of the insurance business, its legal and regulatory framework, financial and tax management, budgetary controls, treasury operations and investment management.
- He/She must be strategic in approach, have sound knowledge of performance management and proven leadership, analytical and communication skills. Hand-on experience on the use of IT office tools is also required.
Position: Head - Internal Audit (LEC/CHP/HIA10/02)
The position reports to the Managing Director/CEO and is responsible for managing internal audit processes and safeguarding the assets and capital of the company, ensuring company-wide compliance with established controls and proferring solutions on all internal audit matters of the Company.
- Minimum of HND or First Degree in Accounting. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Must possess ACA or equivalent professional quualification . Possession of ACIIN will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years post-qualification audit experience, of which at least 3 years must have been in the Financial industry
- the ideal candidate must understand corporate governance principles and practices, legal and regulatory framework of the insurance business and have practical knowledge of audit, investigation and forensic accounting.
- He/She must have good knowledge of the internal audit system, investment and claims management, hands-on experience on cost and management accounting, as well as financial accounting and analysis.
- Must be a person with proven organizational, leadership, analytical and interpersonal skills with an excellent use of IT applications in business and finance.
Position : Head - Investments (LEC/CHP/HI10/03)
This position reports to the General Manager Finance and has responsibilty of monitoring investments market with respect to stated objectives, vetting all investment proposals, assisting in developing investment policies and processes and providing analysis and reports that facilitate decision making.
- Must possess a minimum of HND or First Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience, of which at least 3 years must have been as Head of Investment in the financial industry.
- Must possess CIS professional qualification. Additional professional Qualifications such as ACA, MBA will be an added advantage.
- He/She must have a strong understanding of the legal and regulatory framework of Insurance business and investments, asset management and strategis management.
- the ideal candidate must have a knowledge of the money, capital and real estate markets, financial analysis and portfolio modeling and management.
- Possession of excellent analytical skills , good interpersonal and leadership skills with demonstrable use of It applications in business and finance.
Method of Application
Suitable candidates should send their applications and comprehensive curriculum vitae (containing functional email addresses and mobile telephone numbers) as well as evidence of their current renumeration not later than 12 October 2010 to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the Ref No as the subject or by courier to
The Director - MCS
Leading Edge Consulting
202 Awolowo Road (3rd Floor)
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Only shortlisted ccandidates will be contacted.