||GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
The Ultrasound Sales Specialist is responsible for creating and winning sales opportunities for their products/solutions/services in an assigned territory, or in a list of named accounts or both. He/She may work individually in an account or territory, or where applicable act as part of a One GE Healthcare team. The Product Sales Specialist is responsible to establish and continuously develop the relationship with departmental and technical decision makers.
- - Is accountable to achieve Product/Solutions/Service orders and sales OP target for assigned accounts and or territory
- - Provide input to deal pricing strategy and ensure pricing compliance for segment opportunities.
- - Forecast orders and sales within the applicable sales funnel tools and reports for their products/solutions/services in their assigned territory/accounts
Territory & Account Management
- - Create business plans for territory/assigned accounts including, but not limited to opportunity development, competitive strategies and targets.
- - Build strong business relationships and formulate account strategies and plans to continuously strengthen relationships within the assigned accounts/ territory. Identify & respond to key account technical and departmental decision makers’ needs and maintain customer contact records in the relevant CRM tools.
- - Continuously develop and improve a network of key opinion leaders within the assigned territory.
- - Track and communicate market trends to/from the field including competitor data, and develop and lead effective counter-strategies.
Product & Market Expertise
- - Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of their product / services. Be able to present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers.
- - Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to their product/solutions/services.
- - Continuously update their understanding the customers changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges.
- - Create viable product configurations which meet customer needs effectively, while achieving optimum margin for GE.
- - Differentiate assigned product offering during the various stages of the sales process, effectively using GE resources and approved product marketing and product promotion material to actively support the customer through their decision making process towards a successful outcome for GE.
- - Represent the company at relevant medical conferences and technical exhibitions to promote product/solution and company.
- Opportunity management
- - Identify and create new opportunities and work with sales leaders and account teams (where applicable) to continuously increase prospect funnel.
- - Drive tender/bid process including the needs qualification, vendor selection, quotation and closure of their product/solution/service opportunities to meet orders, sales and margin targets as well as to maximize customer satisfaction assigned territory.
- - Create and maintain opportunities in the applicable sales funnel tool and/or CRM tools.
- - Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
- - Estimate date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company's production and delivery schedules ensuring fulfillment of the order is according to customer expectations and enhances customer satisfaction.
One GEHC teamwork
- - Contribute to account plans where applicable at accounts covered by account managers/executives.
- - Continuously educate and coach account team members on their product/service/solution strategy and offerings.
- - Collaborate with and leverage subject matter experts and other resources within GEHC channels to build relationships and secure business.
- - Share and follow-up identified leads to other product lines within own accounts and or One GEHC accounts
1. Adhere to and uphold highest standards of compliance to relevant international and local Regulatory and GE Healthcare Promotional Codes
- - Adhere to all applicable GE and GE Healthcare compliance policies, codes and training requirements
- - Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
1. Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant course from an accredited university and a minimum of 5 years hands on sales experience in a medical, healthcare or technical field ( e.g. biomedical engineering, medical physics) or Life Sciences field
2. Previous experience in the Healthcare Industry
3. Ability to interface with both internal team members and external customers as part of solutions based sales approach
4. Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization
5. Strong capacity and drive to develop career
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local language as well as good command of English
7. Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simple messages
8. Excellent organizational skills
9. Excellent negotiation & closing skills
10. Strong presentation skills
11. Able to travel
12. A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
13 Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
1. Proven and progressive previous experience in sales/services/promotion to C-suite and technical decision makers e.g. CEOs, Strategic Planning Directors, Facilities/Estates managers, Biomedical Engineers, nursing staff, medical specialty staff (Anesthesiology, Radiology, Intensive care, Nuclear Physicists etc.)
Job Segments: Medical, Sales, Ultrasound, Medical Technologist, Engineer, Healthcare, Engineering
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.