Career Opportunity in one of West Africa’s Leading Industry Groups via ES Africa
Posted on: 19 January, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at ES Africa
Our client is a subsidiary of one of West Africa’s leading industry groups with more than 70years of active operations in the Nigerian market. It manufactures a wide range of premium quality products such as fruit juice, evaporated milk, malt drinks and tomato paste from concentrates and other raw materials in various sizes.
The idea candidate for this role will provide leadership and coordination of company sales functions. Develop and implement sales and marketing strategy for the business within assigned region.
- Direct and coordinate company sales and marketing functions.
- Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology.
- Direct and oversee the company Sales function to identify and develop new customers for products and services.
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
- Plan and coordinate public affairs, and communications efforts, to include public relations and community outreach.
- Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
- Participate in the development of new project proposals.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs.
- Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
- Recommend and administer policies and procedures to enhance operations.
- Train, supervise, and evaluate activities of Sales representatives.
- Weekly Market visits with the Sales Representatives to monitor their approach and capability. Report any deficiency.
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in any social science or management related discipline.
- Minimum of 7 years professional experience in a leadership role in Sales with relevant experience in the FMCG (milk and fruit juice products) industry.
- Must demonstrate a strong flair for sales and a track record of achievements in previous role.
- Must be proficient with the use of Microsoft office tool
- Must have excellent interpersonal skill
- Must be result oriented and has good people skills.
- Must be able to speak the local dialect and must have sales experience in this region
Method of Application
To Apply: Forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ES AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Erisco Foods Limited
- Food Technologist - Savoury at Givaudan
- Plant Engineer at a Manufacturing Company
- Accounts Supervisor at Elkris Bio-Health Foods Nigeria Limited
- Facility Officer at Literamed Publications Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO) - BUA Group PART 3
- Massive Recruitment at Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO) - BUA Group PART 2
- Massive Recruitment at Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO) - BUA Group PART 1