Graduate Recruitment At Russel Smith Group
Posted on: 19 January, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at RusselSmith Group
A career at RusselSmith offers you growth and a chance to make a difference. Throughout our history, we have continued to help our employees realize their dreams, whilst creating opportunities for them to fulfill their personal and professional potential.
- Review purchase orders for expediting requirements, seeks solutions to technical problems, reviews reports to clarify misunderstandings, monitors client changes and communicate to end users on delivery status.
- Weekly Reports- generate and provide data for input into status reports on delays in supply, impact on delivery schedule, tracking and delivery logs. Generate and create reports detailing work progress, costs, requisition issues and inventory levels.
- Maintain proper file management of all expediting documentation and communication in the procurement file
- Advise the requisitioner on any proposed change(s) to any part of the requisitioned material (e.g. specifications etc)
- Vendor Management- Works with warehouse, buyers and suppliers to correct deficiencies, shortages, unacceptable substitutions and other problems
- Monitor placed orders with vendors and suppliers to be sure that the materials are delivered in the specified amount of time.
- Maintain a record of the outstanding purchase orders and contact vendors through telephone calls, by email and in person.
- Act as liaison between the end user and vendors with regards to relaying information regarding delays in shipments and works to resolve.
- A good university first degree is required in business, accounting or a related discipline.
- At least 1-2 years of related work experience. Previous experience in purchasing is an added advantage
- Have a basic understanding of manufacturing resource planning (MRP).
- Have knowledge of shipping processes as well as quality assurance methods
- Ability to remain organized and on top of scheduled shipments and production goals.
go to method of application »
- Provide support in eliciting requirements for strategy through interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, case study, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the needed functional requirements (Business Requirements Document).
- Utilize experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required.
- Work with the BSS to define concepts to users and under direction of departmental managers.
- Provide necessary support to the BSS to drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates.
- Identify, distinguish and analyze multiple components of a problem and then make conclusions using high-level quantitative skills and where necessary make recommendations for business change.
- Perform strategic operations analysis, identifying performance trends, scanning business/industry trends, reviewing sales/financial analyses and interpreting data.
- Use strategic thinking to see the big picture, determine the problem and understand fundamental parts of the problem.
- Work actively to identify business/industry trends in customer lifestyle and technology, scan competitive landscape; analyze consumer data.
- A university degree. Masters degree in Business Management is an added advantage
- 0-2 years of strategic analysis job experience is required
- Experience in working within fast-paced, complex, dynamic, multi-cultural business environment
- Advanced and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to drive components of large multi-functional projects
- Self-starter, strong initiative & leadership
- Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis
- Good reasoning skills
- Ability to adapt quickly.
Method of Application
Please note that all applications will be reviewed and ONLY suitable applicants will be contacted.
To apply, send directly to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RusselSmith GroupSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Officers in an Oil and Gas Firm - Ebonylinks / Sulan Services Limited
- Assistant Surveyor at Onstream Group
- Field Advisor at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Lube Sales Analysts at an Indigenous Oil and Gas Firm - Aldelia Limited
- Business Development Lead, OAL at AOS Orwell
- Job Openings at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Engineering Supervisors at an Oil and Gas Firm - Rovedana Limited