Sales Account Manager at Best Search Recruitment
Posted on: 17 January, 2015
Deadline: 30 January, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Best Search Recruitment is a partnership based company of highly experienced international recruiters with over 20 years industry experience.
Our consultants are focused on locating hard to find talented individuals for reputable companies world wide.
Best Search Recruitment Limited - We are looking to recruit the position below:
- We are looking to recruit a target driven Account Manager, the prospective candidate will be responsible for managing business relationships with customers, to identify opportunities for growth and increased revenue for the company as well as improve the customer experience. He/She will manage existing relationships with Enterprise customers, understanding their business model and market to be able to assist in the development of strategies that will enable the company and the Customer to grow and succeed.
- Manage relationships of specific accounts to drive increased network utilization.
- Generate new business leads using existing network of contacts and industry knowledge
- Engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level to identify new and emerging business opportunities for
- Develop respective plans for aggressive achievement of high value sales in timely fashion
- Deliver sales presentations as may be required to high level decision makers
- Build and maintain productive business relationships with these decision makers to understand the Customers' strategic direction and explore opportunities for the company to gain a larger share of the Customers wallets.
- Bring to bear own knowledge and experience of selling in the telecoms sector on the team, defining and implementing developmental strategies that will support the growth of the team and generate increased revenue for the company.
- Provide to the Line manager with the necessary sales reports,budgets, sales plan, and market analysis.
- Co-ordinate with relevant technical teams such as Transmission and IP Engineering team to ensure timely delivery of services.
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Post graduate/relevant professional qualification will be an advantage.
- At least 2-5 years relevant sales experience in Telecom industry
- Competencies: Extensive knowledge of the sector's sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them.
- Understanding of local markets, customers and competition in order to target needs and drive sales.
- Ability to grow the business, with proven success of client return on investment.
- Strong ability to uncover new revenue opportunities and create productive, long-term customer relationships.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and clarify deliverables.
- Ability to make business and people decisions, while creating positive energy in the face of challenges.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to balance it with moving with speed to achieve results.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Excellent Relationship Management
- Proficiency in MS Office Productivity Tools
- Experience in selling bandwidth capacity, Internet services products or telecommunications products
- Positive 'can do' attitude and result-oriented.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates can send their CVs to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at TriVersa Ltd
- System Engineer at Sophos
- Job Opening at Co-creation Hub Nigeria
- Business Development Manager at Chips Bits & Bytes Limited
- Advisor Support at Sage Nigeria
- Lastest Jobs at MTN Nigeria
- Social Media Job Vacancy at Cyclofoss Technologies
- Android Community Learning Program Manager At Andela