Job Vacancy at Planned Parenthood Federation Of Nigeria (PPFN)
Posted on: 17 January, 2015
Deadline: 25 January, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Planned Parenthood Federation Of
The Planned Parenthood Federation of Nigeria (PPFN) is a national non-governmental organization promoting Reproductive Health (RH) in Nigeria. PPFN seeks qualified candidates for the below position under the Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab (J-PAL) funded Project for a one-year contract employment.
Job Code: RA 2015
- The purpose of this position is to support the J-PAL Project in the evaluation of community-based interventions designed to decrease maternal mortality in the rural communities in northern Nigeria (Jigawa) titled strengthening the Midwives Service Scheme with Community Focused Interventions: Evidence from a Randomized Controlled Field Trial in Nigeria.
- The Research Associate will work closely with academic researchers and other field staff to perform a variety of tasks including the following:
- Communication activities
- Data Management
- Financial management.
- Degree in Economics, Social Sciences, Public Policy, Public Health or related fields.
- Experience in the management of programme implementation or field research in health or development economics in a developing country for at least a year.
- Fluency arid excellent communication skills in English and Hausa
- Flexible, self-motivating, able to manage multiple tasks efficiently, and team player
- Demonstrable ability to manage high-level relationships with partner organizations
- Knowledge of State (strongly preferred) or other data analysis software is preferred.
- Familiarity with randomized controlled trials preferred.
- Good understanding of finances and budgeting is essential.
- Capability to coordinate and supervise other staff.
Method of Application
Qualified candidate should send a letter of application indicating the position applied and justification for their applications and comprehensive resume (as one PDF document) to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Planned Parenthood Federation Of Nigeria (PPFN)Similar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at eHealth Systems
- Epidemiologist At Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
- Job Opportunity at Nextier Security, Peace and Development (NextierSPD)
- Fresh Jobs at Jhpiego
- Drivers at ABT Associates
- Jobs at Christian Aid (CA)
- Security Role at Solidarites International
- Fresh Vacancies at The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)