Increase Profitability of Existing Products. Develop new products that meet the needs of future customers. Obtain and share competitor information. Produce MI reports for the business. Guide the marketing effort. Develop partnerships with organisations that have a good commercial fit.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Driving a solution set that helps the organisation to be competitively advantaged
- Developing and implementing a company market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing and developing potential partner relationships
- Managing relationships with partners
- Accurate MI reports, meaningful and on time
- 3+ years of experience in product management and marketing.
- Knowledgeable in technology, industry, marketing techniques and product management
- Innovative but strategic
- Market research experience beneficial