ChamsAccess limited is a subsidiary of Chams Plc, Nigeria’s indigenous Access solution service provider. Our core focus at ChamsAccess Limited is the sale, deployment and support of the Automated teller Machine, Printers, time & attendance, Access control terminals, Point of Sale terminal and self service interactive kiosk to serve both financial and non financial needs of the society. ChamsAccess is the authorized distributor of the Kingteller ATMs, Datacard range of printers and Card solutions, Iguard time and attendance and Access control terminal, Bitel point of sale terminals.
- Assisting with conducting market research to identify opportunities for increased channel partnerships and sales.
- Developing promotional strategies for customers and channels to achieve increased placement of promotions and other marketing/merchandising plans resulting in incremental sales.
- Coordinating customer product line reviews and gather market data, as needed.
- Managing cross functional efforts in developing promotions, merchandising, and Point of Purchase materials for key customers
- Be the company expert on channels to improve ChamsAccess ability to efficiently meet needs of marketplace.
- Designing policies and objectives for channel partner contracts and programs. Providing input for forecasting and formulating program development budgets.
- Acting as a liaison to ensure that channel programs, organizational marketing, field marketing and sales activities coincide.
- Assisting in analyzing channel programs and making suggestions to increase effectiveness.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment essential, with a high degree of flexibility and tolerance of change.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Marketing (or equivalent) with 3 – 5 years experience in sales, product marketing, and/or channel management.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and internal departments (sales, consumer marketing, finance, operations, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to implement tactical business plans in a Consumer Products environment to support corporate strategies.
- Microsoft Office proficiency; Excel experience a must with excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Strategic influencing
- Market/competitive intelligence
- Broad outlook with a focus and passion for driving service excellence
- Ability to lead and work with cross functional team
- Measuring and Managing Performance
- Customer service Best Practices
- Strong negotiating skills
- Industry knowledge
- Good oral and writing skills
- Multitasking Ability
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Project Management
go to method of application »
- Project-manage creation and deployment of marketing and communications campaign deliverables by internal teams and external vendors.
- Devise branding and marketing strategies, create brand identities.
- Design marketing collaterals and execute marketing campaigns that cut through the clutter and make an impact.
- Manage timely development and review of creative briefs, scopes of work, estimates, etc.
- Assist with the flow of communication among team members.
- Track, analyze, package and present publicity and marketing program results.
- Provide ongoing ROI analysis of efforts.
- Process invoices; assist with managing budget (forecast and manage expenses/expenditures against budget).
- Assist in agency management.
- Write press releases as necessary.
- Respond and proactively follow up on incoming social media requests and pitches.
- Coordinate partner marketing and media plans.
- Create and update PowerPoint presentations.
- BSC/BA degree
- Brand/Marketing Certification will be added advantage.
- At least 2-3 years’ marketing/communications experience
- Strong Online/ Internet/Social network skills.
- Online marketing skill
- Excellent strategic and critical thinking skills
- Ability to convert leads to sale.
- Ability to drive online traffic.
- Ability to engage different prospects on different platform simultaneously.
- Ability to manage the brand and communication needs of ChamsAccess.
- Superior writing skills
- Ability to multi-task and continually re-prioritize
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Self-starter who works independently with initiative and self managed deadlines
- Proven ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong customer focus and attention to detail
- Comfort with creative thinking and problem solving
- Persuasive and able to succinctly communicate ideas
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft packages.
go to method of application »
- Deployment, Installation, repair and Maintenance of e-payment solutions (e-kiosks) and Automated Teller Machines, (ATMs), Access Control and Printers.
- Site Acquisition, planning and preparation including civil and electrical works for proper installation of ATMs, kiosks and booths
- Training and supervising attached Technicians and Industrial trainee (I.T) students
- Must have Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Training of the custodians on how to handle and carry-out use of company products
- Site Acquisition, planning and preparation including civil and electrical works for proper installation of ATMs, kiosks and booths and Printers
- Supporting IT Infrastructure (e.g. routers, workstations etc.); and location management, as well as implementation of LAN/WAN, GPRS and Radio Systems
- working with colleagues to design new systems, circuits and devices or develop existing technology;
- testing theoretical designs;
- ensuring that a product will work with devices developed by others, can be made again reliably, and will perform consistently in specified operating environments;
- keeping up to date with developments in technologies and regulations
- Evaluating operational systems and recommending design modifications to eliminate causes of malfunctions or changes in system requirements.
- Using computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- OND in Computer Science, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or any related field.
- In-depth knowledge and Practical skills in Computer hardware and ICT-related devices is very essential.
- Great team player
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Ability to make solid business decision
- Be professional, and positive
- Have integrity, initiative and focus
- Be able to think, communicate and present information effectively
- Ability to motivate self, team or staff
go to method of application »
- Work closely with Sales teams to identify and develop Products for new and existing customer.
- Provides pre-sales technical and project management expertise by assisting the Sales team in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and preparing detailed product specifications and plans for the development and implementation of customer applications/solutions.
- Makes technical sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Creates detailed design and implementation specifications for complex applications/systems.
- Ability to build an application based on customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping and/or product demo for client.
- Provision of software development and consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation.
- Provides post-sales technical expertise during the installation, implementation and maintenance of company products.
- Involvement in implementing detailed customer installation requirements.
- Ensures that client's needs have been met and that the product/solution is fully functioning according to specification.
- Provide support to company sales staff and customer personnel by disseminating technical information on specific applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 2-3 years relevant experience in consulting or software development and integration.
- Knowledge of Internet Security technology (e.g. network, PKI, policy, VPN, Access control (PMI)).
- Knowledge of Access and Identity Products/Solutions and awareness of diverse Product offerings in the competitive market would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be willing and able to act independently, including working at home and alone on client sites.
- Must have a flexible approach to travel typically, travel may be required once or twice a month.
- Experience with a security or enterprise software company is desirable
- A strong technical background in Information Technology Security is desirable
- Previous experience in a pre and/or post sale position
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
Method of Application
Send your resume via our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate the position you are applying for as the subject title of the mail. Candidates who are a strong match for the above position will be contacted promptly. Thank you for your interest in ChamsAccess Limited.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale