Vacancy at AL-Bassam Schools
Posted on: 16 January, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at AL-Bassam Schools
AL-Bassam Schools, one of the leading schools in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, are recruiting qualified native male teachers for the subject below: AL-Bassam Schools, one of the leading schools in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, are recruiting qualified native male teachers for the subject below:
- All interested candidates should have an experience of not less than five (5) years in teaching their respective subjects.
- Candidates that are educationally qualified and have experience in teaching IGCSE Syllabus are more preferable and also more likely to be offered buoyant contract.
- Furthermore, candidates who have wives that are educationally qualified and have the required experience in teaching would be given higher priority.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, including photo to: email@example.com
You can send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and more details.
P.O. Box 945
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AL-Bassam SchoolsSimilar Jobs
- Teaching Vacancies at a Leading Group of Schools
- Ongoing Graduate and Experienced Recruitment at The Obafemi Awolowo University
- Provost at Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education
- Apply for a UNICAF Scholarship to study with the University of South Wales, UK
- Lecturers at Dalewares Institute of Technology
- Job Opportunities at Eduwalt Communication (EWC)
- Fresh Vacancies at Teenee Todds Daycare
- Registrar at Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH)