Vacancy at AL-Bassam Schools
Posted on: 16 January, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at AL-Bassam Schools
AL-Bassam Schools, one of the leading schools in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, are recruiting qualified native male teachers for the subject below: AL-Bassam Schools, one of the leading schools in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, are recruiting qualified native male teachers for the subject below:
- All interested candidates should have an experience of not less than five (5) years in teaching their respective subjects.
- Candidates that are educationally qualified and have experience in teaching IGCSE Syllabus are more preferable and also more likely to be offered buoyant contract.
- Furthermore, candidates who have wives that are educationally qualified and have the required experience in teaching would be given higher priority.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, including photo to: email@example.com
You can send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and more details.
P.O. Box 945
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AL-Bassam SchoolsSimilar Jobs
- Director of Energy Research Centre (SERC) at the Usmanu Danfodiyo University
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Summit University, Offa
- Latest Teaching Jobs at LexTorah
- Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Summit University, Offa
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Wellspring University
- Jobs at the Islamic Leadership Academy
- Administrative Job Vacancy at The American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Examiner Jobs at The British Council (8 states)