Vacancy at AL-Bassam Schools
Posted on: 16 January, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
AL-Bassam Schools, one of the leading schools in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, are recruiting qualified native male teachers for the subject below: AL-Bassam Schools, one of the leading schools in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, are recruiting qualified native male teachers for the subject below:
- All interested candidates should have an experience of not less than five (5) years in teaching their respective subjects.
- Candidates that are educationally qualified and have experience in teaching IGCSE Syllabus are more preferable and also more likely to be offered buoyant contract.
- Furthermore, candidates who have wives that are educationally qualified and have the required experience in teaching would be given higher priority.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, including photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can send email to: email@example.com for questions and more details.
P.O. Box 945
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Provost at the Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunze
- Trinitate Advanced College (TAC) Fresh Job Recruitment
- Vice-Chancellor at Chrisland University
- Job Openings at Yaba College of Technology
- Jobs at Landmark University
- Associate Sales Director at TEXEM (These Executive Minds)
- Nursery & Elementary School Teachers at Hebron Educational Services
- Administrative Roles at George Green Baptist College - Bowen University Teaching