Current Job Placement at Garment Care Limited
Posted on: 16 January, 2015
Deadline: 30 January, 2015
View Jobs in Janitorial Services / Environment
View All Jobs at Garment Care Limited
A first-class Dry cleaning and Laundry Company with branches around Lagos is currently seeking suitable candidates with a passion for excellence for the position of:
- Deliver consistent high quality finishing with the requisite knowledge of fabrics and the dry-cleaning process.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Straighten, smooth, or shape materials to prepare them for pressing
- Push and pull irons over surfaces to smooth or shape them
- Carry out thorough examination on the garments to check for possible stains or imperfections on them and send such affected items back to the technicians
- Package the garments/items according to the company's instructions
- Ensure that packaged items/garments are completed and ready on time for customer's collection
- Clean and maintain pressing machines, using appropriate and relevant cleaning materials
- Examine finished articles to verify conformance to the company's standards before passing them on as finished products
- Ensure good work harmony and flow with other departments in the organization
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of O level qualification
- 2 years Commercial Dry cleaning experience
- Ability to use the following tools; Hoffman, jackson and finishing tables.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV's to: email@example.com Use the Job Code of position applied for as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs