Wragby Business Solutions and Technologies Limited - We empower our customers to fully optimise day-to-day operational tasks by providing best-in-class business and technology solutions, embrace innovation, reduce risk and further control costs. We design, implement and manage IT systems to enable organisations that rely on IT to grow and flourish. We provide services to manage our customers' entire IT infrastructures from servers and desktops to applications, data and networks.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Do you have an entrepreneurial drive and passion for business & technology?
- Are you driven to provide and build creative technical solutions?
- Success involves using project management skills, outstanding customer service, exhibiting a passion to customer, being an advocate for internal and external customers, applying technical expertise to credibly lead execution of product adoption to the customer's requirements, focused on results, cross sharing learnings and building win-win solutions.
- The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded individual who can work on the big picture and roll-up your sleeves to implement solutions to resolve technical challenges.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience required (Computer Science, Engineering or related field preferred).
- Following Microsoft certifications - MCP, MCSA & MCSE Cloud Path focus.
- Minimum 3 years' enterprise experience in troubleshooting technical issues.
- Working knowledge of development technologies including Java, .Net, XML, REST, OAuth, XML and SOAP. Ability to manipulate SQL joins.
- Highly skilled in interacting with business and technical stakeholders and translating complex customer requirements into appropriate solution architectures independently.
- Exemplary communicator with excellent written and oral business communication skills. A second language would be advantageous.
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills, demonstrated ability to work under deadlines and prioritize several complex projects simultaneously in a fast-paced and growing environment towards the highest return.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, build and deliver customer business results and high expectations
- Ability to work through change and ambiguity
- Cloud competency: Possess the knowledge and personal conviction to articulate why the cloud and Office 365 in particular is a transformational industry change.
- Strong leadership, relationship building to create, reinforce, motivate and guide customers
- Ability to identify and scope programs and guide supporting business case development and management approach
- Strong problem solving ability ranging from conceptualization to implementation
- Microsoft Office 365 and Azure competencies: Possess a strong technical competency in Microsoft Cloud Path
- Deliver technical project presentations, best practises, trainings to varying levels of business and technical audiences.
- Experience designing and deploying Office 365 and Azure
- Influencing Others: the ability to move others across organizational boundaries to a desired business outcome when there is no clear “ownership” of an issue.
- Collaboration: exceptional collaborator on complex multi-faceted programs across multiple groups with varying priorities.
- Customer Focus: proven experience driving business impact based on a deep understanding of customer needs.
- Strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across customers, partners, senior executives and across organizational boundaries
- Applicants must be comfortable with ambiguity while striving for clarity with the personal desire and initiative to drive proactive business impacting change and clarity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Wragby Business Solutions & Technologies Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of colour, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.