Jobs at Auxton Consulting
Posted on: 16 January, 2015
Deadline: 22 January, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Auxton Consulting
Auxton Consulting is recruiting to fill the position of:
Corporate Personal Assistant positions demand competence and skill at performing the following duties:
- Reading, monitoring and responding to the principal's email,
- Answering calls and handling queries,
- Preparing correspondence on the principal's behalf,
- Commissioning work on the principal's behalf,
- Liaising with staff, clients, etc.,
- Managing the principal's electronic diary,
- Booking meetings,
- Organising travel and preparing complex travel itineraries,
- Attend meetings on your boss's behalf
- Writing minutes,
- Taking dictation,
- Planning, organising and managing events,
- Managing a budget,
- Attending events/meetings as the principal's representative,
- Conducting research on the internet,
- Writing reports, executive summaries and newsletters,
- Preparing presentations,
- Preparing papers for meetings,
- Managing and reviewing filing and office systems,
- Updating websites,
- Typing documents,
- Sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment,
- Managing projects,
- Managing an Assistant.
- HND / Degree qualfiication in relevant discipline.
go to method of application »
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Resume/CV with a recent passport attached as cover page, to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Auxton ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Chief Financial Officer at KPMG Nigeria
- Learning and Development Associate - Internal Firm Services at PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Jobs at a Biscuit Manufacturing Company - Tusen Consulting
- Fresh Vacancies at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Sales Executives (Bakery Ingredients) at Ascentech Services Limited
- Current Job Placements at Human Leadership Resources
- Quantity Surveyor at AIM Group Limited
- Current Job Placements at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services