Jobs at Auxton Consulting
Posted on: 16 January, 2015
Deadline: 22 January, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Auxton Consulting
Auxton Consulting is recruiting to fill the position of:
Corporate Personal Assistant positions demand competence and skill at performing the following duties:
- Reading, monitoring and responding to the principal's email,
- Answering calls and handling queries,
- Preparing correspondence on the principal's behalf,
- Commissioning work on the principal's behalf,
- Liaising with staff, clients, etc.,
- Managing the principal's electronic diary,
- Booking meetings,
- Organising travel and preparing complex travel itineraries,
- Attend meetings on your boss's behalf
- Writing minutes,
- Taking dictation,
- Planning, organising and managing events,
- Managing a budget,
- Attending events/meetings as the principal's representative,
- Conducting research on the internet,
- Writing reports, executive summaries and newsletters,
- Preparing presentations,
- Preparing papers for meetings,
- Managing and reviewing filing and office systems,
- Updating websites,
- Typing documents,
- Sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment,
- Managing projects,
- Managing an Assistant.
- HND / Degree qualfiication in relevant discipline.
go to method of application »
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Resume/CV with a recent passport attached as cover page, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Auxton ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Accountants at Doheney Services Ltd
- Job Openings at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Latest Job Vacancies at Trinitas Consults
- Accountant at Deangelo
- Shop Sales Officers at AFM Recruit
- Jobs at HT-Limited
- Senior Business Analyst at IBFCAlliance Limited
- Security Guards at Rovedana Limited