Jobs at Auxton Consulting
Posted on: 16 January, 2015
Deadline: 22 January, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Auxton Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Auxton Consulting is recruiting to fill the position of:
Corporate Personal Assistant positions demand competence and skill at performing the following duties:
- Reading, monitoring and responding to the principal's email,
- Answering calls and handling queries,
- Preparing correspondence on the principal's behalf,
- Commissioning work on the principal's behalf,
- Liaising with staff, clients, etc.,
- Managing the principal's electronic diary,
- Booking meetings,
- Organising travel and preparing complex travel itineraries,
- Attend meetings on your boss's behalf
- Writing minutes,
- Taking dictation,
- Planning, organising and managing events,
- Managing a budget,
- Attending events/meetings as the principal's representative,
- Conducting research on the internet,
- Writing reports, executive summaries and newsletters,
- Preparing presentations,
- Preparing papers for meetings,
- Managing and reviewing filing and office systems,
- Updating websites,
- Typing documents,
- Sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment,
- Managing projects,
- Managing an Assistant.
- HND / Degree qualfiication in relevant discipline.
go to method of application »
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Resume/CV with a recent passport attached as cover page, to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Auxton ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Head Of Education Content & Business Development Strategy At Axiom Learning Solutions Limited
- Channel Sales Consultant - Industrial Safety Industrial Safety & Graphics Products at Tusen Consulting
- Job Openings at Kennedia Consulting
- Architect at LeadHire Limited
- FEMALE Sales Manager at SPC Patterns Consulting
- Latest Jobs at Kimberly Ryan
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management