Our client is an international confectionery company coming into Nigeria.
The desired candidates MUST be of Indian origin already working in Nigeria.
Process and reconcile a wide variety of accounting documents such as invoices, departmental billings, employee reimbursements, bank reconciliation, cash receipts, vendor statements, and journal vouchers; review and code financial information; prepare and process documents to disburse funds, make deposits and prepare reports; compile and review information for accuracy; and maintain records.
Work is performed by applying knowledge of accounting terminology and using Spreadsheets and/or automated accounting systems.
- Make sure all purchase bills/Invoices received from outlet are supported by System generated GRNs, delivery, duly stamp & authorized by outlet GM or person in charge.
- Make sure that purchase, expenses bills/Invoices received from outlet are with proper supporting and booked in the system with proper narration, proper tax rates, proper headings etc.
- Timely Vendor payments as per the credit terms. Periodic reconciliation of vendors ledgers and confirmation of balances
- All expenses payment cheques prepared and paid on time. Make sure that all utilities bills received are paid on time and also payment has been send on timely manner
- Solving of queries related to vendor payment received form out-let and vendors
- Communication to vendors for payment feedback for smooth operation
- Compiling and sending tax payable i.e. VAT, Service Tax, TDS etc. to the appropriate authorities.
- Raising rent and utility bills/debit note to the stall on monthly basis and payment recovering of the bills/debit note raised to stall. Sales reconciliation settlement.
- Visiting/attending to department for scrutiny and other matter as representative.
- Collecting statutory data from accounts executives analyzing, preparing for payment and statutory compliance i.e. e-returns monthly, annually, quarterly as required and filling of the same
- Assisting in statutory audit, internal audit, tax audit, VAT audit, business audit and Preparing Balance Sheet & PNL A/C.
- Responsible for all account related matters.
- Any other duty of corresponding deliverables.
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Corporate Finance, confidentiality
- Reporting skills, deadline-oriented, time management
- Reasoning ability, mathematical ability, and logical thinking skills
- Data entry management, Problem solving skills
- Proficient with MS Office (word, excel, Power point) a MUST and accounting software usage.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- The Candidate Must be a graduate with back ground in Accounting and MUST be familiar with accounting modelling tools.
- Must have 5 – 6 years work experience with core accounting duties.
WORK DAYS & SALARY:
- Monday – Saturday:
- $ 1,200/m
Method of Application
- ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS SHOULD PLEASE SEND A PASSPORT PICTURE AND CV’s to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘INDIAN - ASST MGR ACCT’ as subject of mail.
- Closing date is 5th February, 2015
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale