Graduate Job Offer at Interra Networks Ltd (Interra)
Posted on: 15 January, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Interra Networks
Interra Networks Ltd (Interra) – is a leading provider of Information & Communications Technology (ICT) solutions for the private and public sector. We develop, deploy and manage ICT products and services with a focus on the emerging markets of the world – from as simple as a website to as complex as a secure IP-Voice Network, we can help turn your business needs into a working solution. We bring our years of experience to bear in developing innovative solutions and partnering with our clients to ensure they derive maximum value from their technology projects.
At Interra Networks our people are our greatest assets. We are growing and need people looking for a rewarding and challenging careers in various disciplines. If you have drive, intellect and a passion to exceed the norm, we want you!
- Preparation and provision of weekly and monthly budgets
- Proactive Liaising with various departments in order to anticipate financial needs as it pertains to projects and operational requirements
- Up to date equipment tracking systems
- Up to date accounting records on the accounting software
- Up to date petty cash records and balanced petty cash transactions
- Monthly Management reports
- Properly prepared invoices
- Up to date accounting records
- Preparation of all invoices and ensuring payments or flagging of payments within 24-48 hours
- Management of monthly journals, updating entries and maintaining sub ledgers for fixed assets.
- Manage all petty cash and prepare cash flow reports.
- Ensuring accounting systems are completely computerized and updates made daily
- Creativity & Innovative
- Team Player
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong Communication (written and verbal) skill.
- Should possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently.
- Persuasive, patient manner
- Coaching and leadership skill
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of B.SC in related field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as an accounts officer.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Interra NetworksSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Technology Advantage Network Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Technical HR Recruiter at Veripark Software Solutions
- Job Openings at Rembrandt Global Solutions
- Latest Jobs at Amadeus Group
- Web Designer at Softcom Limited
- IBM Enterprise Service Bus Officer at Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners
- Human Resource Manager at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited