Job Offer in a Reputable Hotel via Afordonz Consulting
Posted on: 15 January, 2015
Deadline: 20 January, 2015
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Afordonz Consulting
Afordonz Consulting - Our Client a reputable Hotel with its Headquarters in Lagos requires the services of:
- Responsible for being familiar with road safety procedures.
- Following traffic rules while driving.
- Drivers shall maintain assigned vehicles i.e always clean and in good condition, necessary maintenance such as washing and /or cleaning and service maintenance of assigned vehicles.
- Drivers shall be responsible for the routine check-up of the vehicles, routine check-up to include but not limited to oil, brake function, water, lights& tire condition and the likes.
- To be responsible for attending to all legislation/documentation (e.g. renewal of Vehicle license, etc.) pertaining to vehicle including any traffic offences and/or accidents.
- Carry out any other related jobs as instructed by the Management.
- Perform any other job/function that may be assigned to him by management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 'O' Level Certificate (SSCE)
- Minimum of 4 years experience in driving
- Have a valid professional class driver's license
- Be able to read, write and communicate clearly in English..
- Be conversant with Lagos roads and traffic signs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the mail "Driver".
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Afordonz ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Job Opportunities at at Hilton Worldwide
- Urgent Vacancies at IKOYI CLUB1938
- Job Openings at Signature Apartment Limited
- Food and Beverage Manager at Hilton Worldwide
- Jobs at Marriott International
- Accounts Supervisors at Hilton Worldwide
- General Manager at Resource Intermediaries Limited
- Jobs at Hotels.ng