Job Offer in a Reputable Hotel via Afordonz Consulting
Posted on: 15 January, 2015
Deadline: 20 January, 2015
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Afordonz Consulting
Afordonz Consulting - Our Client a reputable Hotel with its Headquarters in Lagos requires the services of:
- Responsible for being familiar with road safety procedures.
- Following traffic rules while driving.
- Drivers shall maintain assigned vehicles i.e always clean and in good condition, necessary maintenance such as washing and /or cleaning and service maintenance of assigned vehicles.
- Drivers shall be responsible for the routine check-up of the vehicles, routine check-up to include but not limited to oil, brake function, water, lights& tire condition and the likes.
- To be responsible for attending to all legislation/documentation (e.g. renewal of Vehicle license, etc.) pertaining to vehicle including any traffic offences and/or accidents.
- Carry out any other related jobs as instructed by the Management.
- Perform any other job/function that may be assigned to him by management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 'O' Level Certificate (SSCE)
- Minimum of 4 years experience in driving
- Have a valid professional class driver's license
- Be able to read, write and communicate clearly in English..
- Be conversant with Lagos roads and traffic signs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the mail "Driver".
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Afordonz ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Quality Control Manager at Mamacass Restaurants Limited
- Latest Jobs at Balmoral Group
- Event Coordinator at No Surprises Limited
- Waiter/Waitress at Samantha's Bistro & Grill
- Duty Manager/Night Auditor at Box Residence
- Technical Jobs at Hilton Worldwide
- Commissary Supervisor (Production Unit) at Eat'n'Go Limited
- Continental/National Chef at Axari Hotel & Suites