FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by Forbes® Magazine as one of the World's Most Innovative Companies in 2013, the Company has approximately 19,500 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 17 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
Responsible for timely, accurate physical and systematic receipt, material issuance, Quality certification, tagging and location of all inventories and non inventory (consumables) materials. Responsible for timely delivery of all off-shore call out materials. Ensure timely documentation of all proof of deliveries
- Performs work in line with FMC Safety and Quality policies and Procedures.
- Ensures material issuance is done accurately, timely service delivery of pick Tickets, Call Out material request to customer in a proactive manner.
- Ensures all receipts of all PO items and timely close out in SAP.
- Ensures accurate Cycle and Physical inventory count, stock availability, and SAP information.
- Ensures all call out activities is done seamlessly to customer in a timely manner. Ensures all equipment required for material handling (logistics) is in place for timely delivery.
- Identifies and ensures timely returns of all demurrage accruing equipment and maintain adequate record for traceability
- Monitors and ensures accurate/timely documentation of all delivery tickets. Scan and upload into Warehouse shared point, all callout requests, for record purposes.
- Develops and implements weekly snapshot reports.
- Ensures storage/bin location optimization, ensures yard is orderly and clean at all times in line with FMC 5S housekeeping standards.
- Liaise with production team engineers and service technician for timely preservation of all inventory items. Monitors preservation material consumption and ensure material availability.
- Interface with third party service providers for all equipment required for logistic/material movements and ensure adequate record keeping.
- Ensures proper storage of all chemical, lubricants and compressed Gas Cylinders. Track manufactured and expiry dates and ensure compliance with MSDS, ISO 14000, and FMC Safety and Quality policies
- HND Engineering, Social Science or equivalent work experience preferred. Minimum 2 years experience in warehouse material receipt system. Knowledge of Subsea production system an added advantage.
- APICS or CIPSMN certification or special training in materials/production control area desired.
- Must demonstrate good communication skills with co-workers in team based environment.
- Must demonstrate excellent attention to detail and accuracy identify deviation from standards.
- Must demonstrate good organization and planning skills.
- Shows evidence of independence and a self-starter to accomplish daily task and goals
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in high volume environment to meet deadlines whilst managing priorities.
- PC skills including proficiency in spreadsheet and word processing application required.
- Must have an understanding of piping and construction materials and knowledge of procurement processe. Technical or engineering experience preferred.
- Should be able to interpret job requirements and co-ordinate equipment required
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.