If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
The following Job vacancies listed below are available:
Our Client is a fashion company engaged in the sale of different clothing lines and accessories.
Job Location: Lagos Island, (ideal candidates must be resident on the Island of Lagos)
The associate is tasked with developing a deep understanding of the store’s inventory and goals to foster long-lasting relationships with repeat customers and ensure increase in revenue.
- Instore service sales of all the available clothing lines to customers.
- Generate sales and to attract repeat customers by touching base with any personal clients to encourage them to come into the store and by offering additional products to customers when they shop to increase the amount they buy.
- The sales associate creates long-term relationships with clients, encourage them to return to the store and make purchases in the future.
- Send bulk sms out to customers when need arrivals come in; inform customers whenever the management approves sales off from items.
- Wrap gift for customers whenever the need arises.
- Demonstrate products knowledge and show consumers how to maximize their features.
- Customer relationship management, keeping customer data, updating it accordingly and sending out best wishes to them on birthdays, seasonal greetings etc.
- Track sales records and performance.
- Explain different customizable features.
- Check inventory to ensure product is in stock.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the Line Manager.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- OND any discipline.
- Minimum of 1 year sales associate experience.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Must be fashion trendy; able to advice on colour combination.
- The ideal candidate must possess skills in Customer Service, Territory Management, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation, and Client Relationships.
- The preferred candidate must be able to account for all items in her possession
go to method of application »
Our client is a Group of Companies and visionary developers of luxury commercial, retail buildings and multi-family residential towers. As a result of continuous growth the services of real Estate / Property Marketers’ has become vacant.
Job Location: Abuja (Candidates MUST be resident in Abuja)
- Generate sales and close sales
- Source, identify and generate new clients/maintain old clients.
- Actively participate in marketing of the company real estates and other services
- Assist in customer relationship management.
- Source and respond to request for proposals, property inspection etc
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- Undertake site tours with clients and potential buyers
Qualifications & Experience
- At least a degree from a recognized University with 3-4 years post NYSC experience
- 2 Years proof of relevant Sales and Business Development experience.
- Experience in the sales of high end luxury goods and or services from reputable firm is highly desired
- Real estate experience will be an added advantage.
Skills & Other Attributes
- Strong analytical, organizational and leadership skills.
- Desired candidates must be young, vibrant and a self starter
- Good time management skills
- Must possess very good negotiating skills
- Must be computer literate.
- Confident and Presentable with good sales attributes.
- Excellent communication and written skills
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified canididates should click here to apply online.