Career at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
Posted on: 14 January, 2015
Deadline: 27 January, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
GVA Partners is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Communication Skills (Listening skills, Oral skills, Written skills and Telephone/E-mail)
- Excellent analytical, mathematical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Presentation skills
- Highly self motivated and directed.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Enthusiastic about contributing to our growing business, its brand, processes and client base
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on.
- HND Computer Science (or related course) with minimum of upper credit.
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above requirement should email their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please state the position you are applying for in the subject field of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Associates at Itanna Nigeria
- Finance Manager at Kennedia Consulting
- Country HR Manager at Ralds & Agate
- Administrative Manager at AFM Recruit
- Field Coordinator at Sahel Capital
- Head of Audit at Teclab Management Services Limited
- 3D/Motion Graphics Artists at Thorium5 Limited
- Graduate Social Media/Front Desk Executives at Mctimothy Associates