Career at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
Posted on: 14 January, 2015
Deadline: 27 January, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
GVA Partners is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Communication Skills (Listening skills, Oral skills, Written skills and Telephone/E-mail)
- Excellent analytical, mathematical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Presentation skills
- Highly self motivated and directed.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Enthusiastic about contributing to our growing business, its brand, processes and client base
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on.
- HND Computer Science (or related course) with minimum of upper credit.
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above requirement should email their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please state the position you are applying for in the subject field of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Executives at Alexander George Consulting Services Limited (AGCSL)
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at Westfield Consulting Limited
- HR Officer at Culminate Consulting
- Field Service Engineer at Ascentech Services Limited
- Latest Vacancies at AFM Recruit
- IBM Enterprise Service Architect at GVA Partners
- Procurement and Contracts Manager at Lohi Consulting
- Entry-Level Business Research Officer at TQ Consulting