If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Quanteq is a leading provider of technology consulting and systems integration solutions to public and private sector organizations in Nigeria. Founded in 1998 in El Segundo, CA, Quanteq has its corporate headquarters in Anaheim Hills, CA and African HQ in Abuja, Nigeria.
Quanteq Technology Services is recruiting to fill the position of Associate Business Consultant.
Purpose of the Position
- To undertake tasks that sit the area of business development.
- To undertake all system development and enhancements tasks that may require the use of Python programming, COBOL programming, PostgreSql and MySql databases.
- To undertake project tasks that may relate to Linux operating systems.
Indicators to Manage Success:
- Follow office procedures properly (Action plan and timesheet preparation, Configuration Blueprint etc)
- All clients, both internal and external (internal being supervisors, project managers and Unit Manager) are satisfied with task outcome.
- Undertake all supportive development duties as applicable to the job
- To assist in creation/update of manuals: Training Manual, Configuration Manual, etc.
- Set-up and maintain project systems as applicable to the job
- Maintain mailing list of all functional relationships, partners and stakeholders
- Develop and manage your own business development strategy
- Be involved in the development of documents as a team
- Work rigorously in developing skills necessary to undertake projects when necessary.
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned by your Supervisor, Project Manager or Unit Manager.
- A University Degree or equivalent
- Must have completed NYSC
- One year system development experience
- Must have be a graduate of Accounting or Computer Science
- Good Communication skills
- Good reporting skills
- Organisational sensitivity
- Good leadership skills
- Hands on mentality
- Helicopter view
- Planning and organizing
- Computer skills
- Able to make priorities and work under pressure for meeting deadlines
- Based in Abuja or ready to move at a short notice
- General office hours according to HR manual. May be required to work longer hours, including weekends.
- Employee benefits: according to HR manual
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com