WTS Energy are urgently looking for a Drilling Fluid Superintendent to work in Lagos Nigeria on an equal rotation. The client is an international E&P operator.
About the job
The successful candidate will be expected to perform the following tasks:
• At least a Bachelor's degree in the Arts or Humanities, Social or Behavioral Sciences or its equivalent is basic.
• A one year experience in HR or PR functions is an added advantage.
• Professional certification from NIPR or its equivalent may be considered.
• At least 3 years’ previous experience in community relations function in an oil and gas company is a benefit.
• Demonstrated experience in working with the media and community partnerships is added advantage.
To apply for this position, click here