Vacancy at The Society of Gynaecology and Obstetrics of Nigeria (SOGON)
Posted on: 13 January, 2015
Deadline: 26 January, 2015
View Jobs in Professional / Social Associations
View All Jobs at Society of Gynaecology and O
Society of Gynaecology and Obstetrics of Nigeria (SOGON) is professional Association of Gynaecologists and Obstetricians working for the improvement of health of women in Nigeria.
SOGON - We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The IT/Data Officer will collect, update and keep membership data
- S/he shall collect (both routine and survey)data to be used to monitor and evaluate project activities, outcomes and impact.
- The Job holder will provide support for the IT services and library of the association.
- A Graduate Degree in any of the following: Computer Science, Statistics, Library Science or other related discipline is required for this position.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience is needed.
- S/he must have excellent knowledge
- Previous experience within a donor funding environment will be an added advantage.
Negotiable but within prevailing range in the country.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit (by attachment) letter of application and a CV with subject title indicating position and preferred location to: email@example.com The application should be addressed to The Secretary General, SOGON.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview thereafter with a view to engaging the best candidates who will be expected to resume duty as soon as possible.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Society of Gynaecology and Obstetrics of Nigeria (...Similar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at ABT Associates