Current Job Opening at Weatherford Nigeria
Posted on: 13 January, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Weatherford
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield services companies. Our product and service portfolio spans the life cycle of the well, and includes capability in drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, and completion. The Company provides innovative solutions, technology, and services to the oil and gas industry, and operates in over 100 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Position is a live-in assignment based in Nigeria, Lagos
Purpose of the role
- Managing and control of designated accounts and contracts, building relationships within these accounts with a view to maximizing Weatherford business opportunities.
- Working with the business development and operations team on specific projects as necessary.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Deepwater experience essential.
- Strong technical TRS background.
- Sales and account management experience.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WeatherfordSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at AOS Orwell
- Latest Vacancies at WTS Energy
- Senior Commercial Manager at NigerDock
- Job Opportunities at BW Offshore
- Rigger /Rope Access Trainer at Resource Churchill Ltd
- Oando Plc Graduate Internship Programme
- Business Development Manager at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Drillers at Ensco Plc