Current Recruitment at Oxford Policy Management
Posted on: 13 January, 2015
Deadline: 28 January, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Oxford Policy Management
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Oxford Policy Management, a leading international development consultancy firm, is seeking applications for the post of Finance Manager on one of its long-running donor funded programmes based in Abuja.
The key responsibilities for this role include the following:
- Oversight of the programme budget and responsibility for monitoring programme expenditure through the cashbook, expenditure tracker, and other financial management tools;
- Facilitating the application of transparent rules for expenditure control and financial transactions, including the review and certification of receipts, cash transfer sheets, bank reconciliations, payment vouchers and cheques, processing of advance requests, monthly invoices and cash forecasts;
- Oversight of the performance of all consultants contracted by the programme, by cross-checking submitted timesheets and invoices against agreed work plans and deliverables, and advising senior management accordingly;
- Responsibility for identifying innovative ways of achieving and reporting on value-for-money across the programme;
- Provision of support to annual audits and other financial review processes.
The minimum requirements for this position are:
- Qualified accountant with strong knowledge of financial processes and tools, expenditure controls and relevant financial software packages;
- Previous experience in senior financial management positionsin the areas highlighted above, preferably on donor funded programmes;
- Availability to commence work in February 2015 (the specific start date will be negotiated with the successful candidate).
Method of Application
If you have the minimum requirements and are interested in being considered for this role please submit an expression of interest together with your CV and indicative availability to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 28th January 2015.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Oxford Policy ManagementSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Graduate Recruitment at Workforce Group
- Administrative Jobs at Workforce Group
- Sales Manager, Machinery and Heavy Equipment at PG Consulting Limited
- Environmental Officer at BSS Consulting Limited
- Job Openings at Stresert Services Limited
- Marketing Materials (Apparel and Gifting) Supplier Relationship Manager at Point Group Marketing Services Partner
- Fresh Vacancies at Mario Consulting Limited
- Career Opportunities at Deloitte Nigeria