Current Recruitment at Oxford Policy Management
Posted on: 13 January, 2015
Deadline: 28 January, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Oxford Policy Management
Oxford Policy Management, a leading international development consultancy firm, is seeking applications for the post of Finance Manager on one of its long-running donor funded programmes based in Abuja.
The key responsibilities for this role include the following:
- Oversight of the programme budget and responsibility for monitoring programme expenditure through the cashbook, expenditure tracker, and other financial management tools;
- Facilitating the application of transparent rules for expenditure control and financial transactions, including the review and certification of receipts, cash transfer sheets, bank reconciliations, payment vouchers and cheques, processing of advance requests, monthly invoices and cash forecasts;
- Oversight of the performance of all consultants contracted by the programme, by cross-checking submitted timesheets and invoices against agreed work plans and deliverables, and advising senior management accordingly;
- Responsibility for identifying innovative ways of achieving and reporting on value-for-money across the programme;
- Provision of support to annual audits and other financial review processes.
The minimum requirements for this position are:
- Qualified accountant with strong knowledge of financial processes and tools, expenditure controls and relevant financial software packages;
- Previous experience in senior financial management positionsin the areas highlighted above, preferably on donor funded programmes;
- Availability to commence work in February 2015 (the specific start date will be negotiated with the successful candidate).
Method of Application
If you have the minimum requirements and are interested in being considered for this role please submit an expression of interest together with your CV and indicative availability to email@example.com by no later than 28th January 2015.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Oxford Policy ManagementSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
- Database Entry Officers at Willers Solutions
- Senior IT Manager/Web Developer at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Fresh Job Opportunities at Global Profilers
- Latest Jobs at TDI Global
- Job Openings at 25th and Staffing
- Training Coordinator/ Analysts at Lonadek
- Latest Job Openings at iRecruiters Africa