As part of its strategic repositioning and business growth drive our client, a church-owned International Conference Centre located in Lagos with some hundreds of guest roams and chalets, event centres, large camp ground, room spaces for corporate offices. among other facilities, is seeking qualified and competent candidates to occupy the following job positions:
The ideal candidate must hold a B.Sc or HND in marketing ora business-related discipline. He or she must also possess not less than 5 years of marketing and customer service experience in a reputable organisation, at least 2 of which must be at managerial/supervisory level. The successful candidate will be required to, among other duties:
(1) Oversee the development and implementation of effective marketing strategy for the company
(2) Drive and direct the marketing and sales initiatives to achieve market penetration, winning of new customers, customer retention/patronage and maximum profitability
The ideal candidate must hold a B.Sc or HND in Hospitality Management. Marketing or other relevant fields, with at least 5 years experience in cusfomer service or retevant job. Supervisory experience will be added advantage. He/she will be required to, among other duties:
(1) Identify /recornmend best practices & positive changes in customer care/client service delivery
(2) Supervise work activities of housekeeping & cleaning personnel to ensure clean, orderly and attractive rooms & environment
(3) Ensure that customer satisfaction is maximized customer complaints are minimized and that such complaints, where they occur, are promptly and satisfactorily addressed to the delight of customers
The ideal candidate, who will head the Technical & Maintenance department, must hold a minimum of B.Sc or HND in relevant Engineering course. He or she must also possess not less than 5 years experience in technical/maintenance work in reputabte organisation(s), at least 2 of which must be at managerial/supervisory level. He or she wilt be required to. among other duties:
(1) Ensure effective & efficient maintenance of the organisation's facilities
(2) Plan and prepare budgets for all construction. installation. supplies and repon works In !he Centre torreviewond approval by Management
(3) Ensure that all electncal. plumbing and mechanical facilities of the Centre are working well at alt times
(4) Oversee the maintenance and repair of machineries, equipment, and electrical and mechanical systems in the premises
(5) Ensure the cleanliness of the physical landscape of the environment
(6) Work effectively with construction engineers when required.
Competitive compensation and benefits are attached to each of the positions. All qualified and interested candidates should forward their Applications and Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com, to reach us not later than Friday 23 January, 2015.