Job at United Kingdom Educational Advisory Service - UKEAS
Posted on: 13 January, 2015
Deadline: 20 January, 2015
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at United Kingdom Educational Advisory Servic
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
UKEAS Nigeria is an education consultancy committed to ensuring that in all our offices FREE expert advice is given by highly trained counsellors on any aspect of British education. We provide counselling and application services for international students wanting to study at high schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Founded in Taiwan in 1993, we have helped tens of thousands of students to achieve their goal of study in the UK.
Specialization: Student Recruitment, customer service and office support
Minimum Qualification: BA/BSc
Required Experience: 2 years post NYSC experience
Application Deadline: Tuesday 20th January, 2015
- The successful applicant will be responsible for recruitment and follow up of prospective students physically and virtually.
- The role will consist of providing constant administrative support to manage the student's application process and ensure hitch free placements into partner Institutions.
- The successful applicant will also be responsible for liaising with Partner Institutions on behalf of applicants and ensure students are kept abreast of application status per time.
- The role entails an ability to multitask as well as a high degree of attention to details.
- * Email/Telephone/Skype etc - responding to enquiries and maintaining contact with students
- * Continuous counselling and follow up of Students
- * Keep all entries in the Database up to date so as to maintain Excel files for follow up of students.
- * Prepare and send applications for students
- * Conduct all follow up with universities to ensure timely updates and offers for the students
- * Visa Checking - confirm all documents are correct prior to visa submission.
- * Message Board - stay up to date with new information by reading the message board
- * Office Visits - take part in and assist with partner institution visits
- * UKEAS Fairs -assist with arrangements for these events
- * Be Exhibitions as above
- * Assist with any marketinq initiatives and do your best to promote the office and our services wherever and whenever you can.
- A graduate degree with minimum second "class lower division
- Must be able to work in a customer interfacing environment.
- Excellent presentation, communication and Interpersonal skill
- Ability to work in teams and independently with minimal supervision
- Have worked in similar role for at least 1 year full time
- Good with Microsoft Excel & Power point presentation.
- - UK Education sector Industry Experience
- - Track record of meeting set goals and targets
- - Resident within the Lagos mainland axis
Method of Application
To apply please send a full CV and a cover letter detailing why you think you are best suited for this job to email@example.com on or before the 20th of January 2015.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about United Kingdom Educational Advisory Service - UKEA...Similar Jobs
- Teaching Assistant in a Nursery School in Yaba
- Fresh Jobs at Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun, Ogun State
- IELTS Examiners at The British Council
- $70 Million worth of Scholarships already awarded. Apply for a UNICAF Scholarship Today!
- Voice Instructor (Vocal Coach) at Mikary Music Academy
- Latest Jobs at Diadem College
- Assistant Teacher/Administrative Assistant at BridgeHall Academy
- HR Generalist at Skool Media Nigeria Ltd