The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) Abuja, delegation is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the vacancy below:
- Maintains relations with the Nigerian Police, organises training and conducts dissemination
- Assists the Head of Armed and Security Forces Unit in his work with the Nigerian Police Force '
- Brief police peace keepers undergoing induction trainings
- Advise management on field activities'relating to police duties
- Know thoroughly International Human Rights Law (lHRL)
- Contribute to institutional and adhoc reports, as requested by Head of Armed and Security Forces Unit
- Know thoroughly the ICRC and the delegations objectives and activities
- University degree in communication or any relevant field
- Served as a Supol in the Nigerian Police Force
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical and writing skills
- Capacity to analyse the political and social environment
- Computer literate and efficient internet user
- Added Advantage: Experience in international peacekeeping operation(s)
Method of Application
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application (letter of motivation, CV, copies of certificates/diploma, references) to the following address, not later than 20th March, 2015
31 Pope John Paul II Street,
Maitama District, Abuja
Please clearty indicate "Police Dissemination Officer" on your envelope. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The Intemational Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent humanitarian organisation. For more information about the ICRC, please visit our website www.icrc.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.