If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is the leading provider of pan-African corporate connectivity and telecommunications. With customers in 43 sub-Saharan markets, they offer business communications services to regional and multinational corporations operating across the continent, connecting over 1200 of the continent’s largest and leading corporations.
Reporting to: Finance Director
- Ensuring that the company's financial activities are conducted in a legal, accurate, timely manner and are maximized for stakeholders' benefit.
- Generate monthly operating reports, forecasts, half and full year statutory accounts and annual budget, ensuring timeliness, accuracy, relevance, good presentation and compliance with company policies.
- Required to collate, interpret and analyse accounting and financial information and offer regular and timely advice to management on trends, behaviours, reactions and developments with implication for business operations.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation & management of budgets
- Design of control systems for process optimization and (where required) and to safeguarding the assets of the company
- Review & monitoring of operational expenses
- Assets & Liabilities Management & review
- Work with other line managers ensure all group related reporting deliverables for monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly are met
- Coordinate the preparation of statutory accounts and supporting the audit planning activities.
- Communications and Work Relationships
Knowledge, Skills, and Competency Requirements
- Strong technical accounting skills including a depth of knowledge of IFRS and its business application preferably from a telecommunication or manufacturing company
- Exceptional analytical problem solving skills
- Attention to details
- Highly organized and efficient
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressures and deadline driven
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to research and report on various technical accounting issues
- Very comfortable with Microsoft office applications, SAGE & HFM Accounting Packages
- Big 4 audit firm experience highly desired
Qualification and Experience
- A graduate of Accountancy or any related discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper
- ACA/ACCA qualified with at least 10 years cognate corporate reporting experience
- Possession of an MBA/Master's Degree in relevant discipline will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send an updated version of their CV's to: email@example.com Kindly indicate title of the job position as subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.If you are not contacted after 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.