FindaJobinAfrica was founded to provide a platform that facilitates the connection between recruitment agencies, employers and jobseekers irrespective of geographical location. FindaJobinAfrica has changed the manner adopted by candidates looking for jobs as well as recruiters who seek to source the most suitable candidate from a larger pool of talent across African others parts of the globe, this instant global access is the uniqueness of FindaJobinafrica.
Business Development Manager Job Duties:
• will be in charge of Sales, marketing, Admin, oversight in production and advertising
• Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• candidate should be from 40-45 years of age,
• should have over 7-10years hands on experience in the advertising industry,
• degree in a related field.
• MBA will be an added advantage.
• Ability to travel in short notice to meet with clients.
• Demonstrated initiative to acquire and engage merchants and suppliers across retail sectors
• Able to analyze and improve processes, measure results and achieve financial goals.
• Excellent negotiation, organizing and prioritizing skills with great attention to detail
• Capable of closing deals in a short time period.
• Ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, clearly and concisely as well as effectively at all levels across the company and with clients.
For Technical Sales Executives: To Apply send your CV to email@example.com using the job title as subject of the email.
For Brand Communication/Business Development Manager: To apply, send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org