NES Global Talent has an excellent opportunity for a Recruitment Advisor to join a multinational business with over 10,000 employees in Nigeria. You'll assist in the management of recruitment and talent services for their various business units at all levels from operations through to director level.
A Leading EPCI Organisation is looking to identify a Senior Project Manager to manage strategize, plan, direct and manage the delivery of EPCC type Projects or the delivery of multiple projects and manage, supervise and coach Project Delivery Teams, deliver services and products in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contract and manage change within the organisation.
- Deliver projects with zero accidents, as per the contract specifications, on time and within budget
- Maintain good working relationship with the client project personnel, their partners
- Maintain good working relationship with vendors and subcontractors
- Has single point responsibility in relation with the client
- Responsible for P&L
- Responsible for the development of detailed Project Execution Plans addressing the key project objectives for Safety, Quality, Schedule and Cost and how they will be achieved.
- Identification of risk and opportunities and how risk should be mitigated and opportunities materialized.
- Direct, manage, coach and support the project management team(s) to achieve the key objectives
- Proposal Preparation
All heads of departments, Clients, Suppliers, Third Parties
Includes, but not limited to the following project personnel - Project Managers, Engineering Manager, Interface Manager, Procurement Manager, Project Control Manager, Construction Manager, HSE Manager, QA/QC Manager, Commissioning Manager
- Proven leadership and people management skills in the offshore Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Industry
- Construction & Completion driven
- Hands on approach, as required
- Strong commercial mind-set
- Solution driven
- Seniority and long experience will be seen as an asset provided that it is associated with high energy and resilience
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.