Vacancy in the Logistics Division of a Group of Companies
Posted on: 12 January, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Our client, a group of companies that is expanding its operations into Lagos, is seeking to recruit a Fleet Management Officer for their Logistics division
Manage the company’s fleet and coordinate drivers, ensure that all teams have full complement of drivers at all times. Responsible for the overall accounting and planning, coordinating and managing the fleet including related general administration. Ensure the implementation of the company fleet management and pool car usage.
- Ensure there is job order raised and signed off before any vehicles are sent to the garage for routine maintenance or accidental repair.
- Ensure the security of all the vehicles of the company including but not limited to arranging tracking for all the cars within the fleet, engraving all their parts, etc.
- Monitor and ensure the routine and need-based maintenance of the vehicles in conjunction with the head driver.
- Support Admin Office in jointly supervising and coordinating work of mechanics and auto repair shop.
- Relate with the vehicles documentation desk to ensure that all the vehicles particulars (e.g. registration, insurance) are complete.
- Track and analyze the vehicles-wise cost of fuelling, maintenance, and other recurring expenses pertaining to running of the fleet.
- Supervise the maintenance of all company vehicles, including the branch offices and welcome centers.
- Check that invoices received are accurate, and is in line with job order and within budget.
- Pro-actively monitor the company’s fleet monitoring tracker (Zon control) for any inconsistencies with the vehicles movements outside the prohibited working hours.
- Send weekly report to Head of Admin on the health of the fleets and other related issues arising from the fleet monitoring system.
- Raise payment memos for services provided by external contractors.
- Ensure and implement fleet management and pool cars usage policies and procedures.
- Any other duties as directed by the Unit Head.
- University degree/HND in any discipline
- Must have a minimum of 2 years similar work experience
- Must have excellent negotiating skills
- Must have excellent communication and people skills
- Must have relationship management skills
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Executives at Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited
- Jobs at The GIG Group
- Van Sales Representatives at Flux Logistics Limited
- Freight & Forwarding Sales/Operations Officer at Prime Next Logistics Limited
- HR Business Partner at Maersk Line
- Marketing Executives at Daudeen Freight Limited
- Executive Assistant at Zippy Logistics
- Latest Vacancies at iSabiDelivery