Vacancy at Lorache Consulting
Posted on: 11 January, 2015
Deadline: 13 January, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Our aim is to deliver a qualitative support services through our diverse areas of specialisation that is highly competitive, customise and world standard while ensuring a commensurate returns that keeps the business growing and encourages the stakeholders.
- Supports human resources processes by scheduling appointments; conducting orientation and maintaining records.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Assist in developing and implementing compensation strategy and processes that will attract, motivate and retain the right talent required
- Contributes to the accomplishment of Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, goal attainment, effective recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Recruiting and staffing logistics
- Assist in effective Payroll management
- Logistics and record keeping
- Assisting with document management
- Compensation and benefits administration and proper record keeping
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting
- Maintaining employee files and proper HR filing system;
- Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operations of the HR office.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Personnel Management or any related social science discipline
- Post graduate qualification is an added advantage
- CIPM, CIPD, SHRM,GPHR etc certification is required
- Document management
- Good organizing skills and scheduling
- Excellent leadership skills
- Have strong presentation and writing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Electro-Technical Officer (Marine/Shipping Services) at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Crane Operators at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Openings at LeadHire
- Fresh Vacancies at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Graphics/Creative Designer at Hazon Holdings
- Learning and Development Associate at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Latest Jobs at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Logistics Compliance Officers at Synergy HR Solutions Limited