Vacancy at Lorache Consulting
Posted on: 11 January, 2015
Deadline: 13 January, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our aim is to deliver a qualitative support services through our diverse areas of specialisation that is highly competitive, customise and world standard while ensuring a commensurate returns that keeps the business growing and encourages the stakeholders.
- Supports human resources processes by scheduling appointments; conducting orientation and maintaining records.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Assist in developing and implementing compensation strategy and processes that will attract, motivate and retain the right talent required
- Contributes to the accomplishment of Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, goal attainment, effective recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Recruiting and staffing logistics
- Assist in effective Payroll management
- Logistics and record keeping
- Assisting with document management
- Compensation and benefits administration and proper record keeping
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting
- Maintaining employee files and proper HR filing system;
- Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operations of the HR office.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Personnel Management or any related social science discipline
- Post graduate qualification is an added advantage
- CIPM, CIPD, SHRM,GPHR etc certification is required
- Document management
- Good organizing skills and scheduling
- Excellent leadership skills
- Have strong presentation and writing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Solutions Architect at Oscar Temple
- Head, Internal Operations at Oscar Temple
- Head, Finance & Accounts at Oscar Temple
- IT Business Development Manager at Oscar Temple
- Head Market Risk at Oscar Temple
- Senior Architect at AIM Group Limited
- Business Development Manager at SPC Patterns Consulting
- Risk Management & Internal Control at Fosad Consuling